Administrative confusion in city government has left thousands of families with children at risk of entering foster care without help from critical support services in recent months, according to data released by the Administration for Children’s Services. Despite an influx of emergency funding, the number of families taking part in programs that provide everything from [...]
Child Welfare Watch, Vol. 17, Spring 2009 (PDF) The Center for New York City Affairs and the Center for an Urban Future today issued a joint report documenting the issues facing poor and working class parents with mental illness and their children. Child Welfare Watch, Vol. 17, “Hard Choices: Caring for the children of mentally [...]
Follow @ChildWelfareNYC on Twitter
RECENT CWW REPORTS
Brushes with the law:
Young New Yorkers and the Criminal Justice System.
One Step Back:
The Delayed Dream of Community Partnerships.
A Better Future for Youth Leaving Foster Care.
A Need for Correction:
Reforming New York's Juvenile Justice System.
- Case Closed: Thousands More Teens Are Now Diverted From Juvenile Court December 10, 2012
- Child Welfare in the Storm: What Happens to Vulnerable Families after a Disaster? November 14, 2012
- A Need for Correction: Reforming New York’s Juvenile Justice System October 20, 2009
- For Years, Half of all NYPD Trespass Stops Were in Public Housing October 25, 2012
- Preparing New Group Homes for Young Lawbreakers June 1, 2012
- Budget Cuts Proposed for Afterschool and Childcare Programs… Again March 7, 2013
- Would Prison Closures Prevent Children’s Visits with Their Moms? February 8, 2013
- Budget Cuts Could Put New Burdens on Family Court January 31, 2013
- The Correctional Association’s Critique of Juvenile Justice Oversight Plan January 25, 2013
- Oversight for New Juvenile Justice Homes January 16, 2013
- John: Colleagues, I need to identify the study referr...
- at Yahoo: Very interesting points you have noted , regard...
- additional resources: Perfectly pent content material , appreciate ...
- Kathy: Now, let's get the boilerplate warning out of the...
- replica louis vuitton wallet: Hello, your articles here Child Welfare in the Sto...