What is zero-waste design? Research Radio catches up with Parsons' Timo Rissanen to discuss sustainability in fashion and his current exhibition at the Sheila C. Johnson Design Center.
If you spent your lazy summer days playing with your iPad, you probably came across the work of Steve Varga and Dong Yoon Park. These two recent grads of the Parsons MFA Design and Technology program both launched iPad apps that they had developed as thesis projects, and immediately found an audience.
- “Recovering Politician” Jeff Smith on the Political Divide October 8, 2012
- Why Blue and Red No Longer Make Purple November 9, 2012
- Just When You Thought it was All Over…. November 12, 2012
- Global Opportunities: Parsons Establishes New Center in Paris November 19, 2012
- Christine Quinn Talks Education Reform January 15, 2013