A cross-divisional group of New School students is shaping the future of orchestral fashion and the symphonic experience.
This year, the Parsons Fashion Benefit honors two alumni who launched their fashion label at Parsons as undergrads and a woman who's risen to the top of the fashion industry while supporting emerging talent. Read all about Proenza Schouler and Bonnie Brooks.
- Tree Huggers of the Enlightenment January 29, 2013
- Global Opportunities: Parsons Establishes New Center in Paris November 19, 2012
- Why Blue and Red No Longer Make Purple November 9, 2012
- “Recovering Politician” Jeff Smith on the Political Divide October 8, 2012
- Christine Quinn Talks Education Reform January 15, 2013
In The Headlines
- BSO-Parsons project gives glimpse into future of the classical concert experienceWashington Post, May 8, 2013
- There Is Something Rotten in the Kingdom of RomeNew York Times, May 12, 2013
- U.S. News ranks Best Online Programs for Veterans nationwideDaily News, May 7, 2013