The 12th Annual Student Leadership Awards will be held on Thursday, May 1 from 6:30 – 8:30PM in the Theresa Lang Community and Student Center. This is your opportunity to recognize an outstanding student, program or group for various awards. The awards are hosted by Student Development and Activities.
To nominate a student leader, organization/group or advisor, please click the appropriate link from the New School website (http://www.newschool.edu/student-services/student-development-and-activities/student-leadership-engagement/student-awards/) and submit online by Friday, March 21, 2014. The qualifications for each award are listed on the forms.
Categories available are as follows:
- Outstanding Advisor to a Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Organization or Group
- Outstanding New Student Organization of the Year
- Outstanding Student Program of the Year
- Senior Vice President for Student Services Alma Mater Awards (Graduating student, up to 5 winners)
- Emerging Leader Awards (first or second year student, up to 2 winners)
- Community Service and Civic Engagement Award
- Outstanding Student Leader of the Year
- Outstanding International Leadership
- Student Sustainability Campus Champion
- Student Social Justice Campus Champion
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Kate Walbert at Walbertk@newschool.edu.