Sociology alum, Lindsey Freeman, and Politics alum, Benjamin Nienass, along with colleagues from the New School Memory Studies group and others, has released a new collected volume: Silence, Screen, and Spectacle: Rethinking Social Memory in the Age of Information with Berghahn Books. The work engages social memory through the conceptual tools of Debord, Benjamin, and more. Many of the chapter engage specific events and locations.
Politics and Sociology alums with Memory Studies Group publish new collection
- The Problematic Future of Higher Education: A Discussion At the Center for Public Scholarship
- Kyle K. Moore Discusses Research on Racial Gaps in Morbidity
- PhD Economics Student Catherine Ruetschlin On Op-Ed TV
- Duncan Foley and Lance Taylor Featured in Boston Globe
- Creative Publishing and Critical Journalism Program Highlighted on Inside HigherEd
Post your news
We would love to hear about your accomplishments, presentations, publications, events, and other news. Just send us an email with a description and we will post it here.