The NSSR Econ Dept would like to announce their very own outstanding economists, Anwar Shaikh, is being included in this definitive work from Cambridge University Press on the Eminent Economists in the world today. The book is a follow up to another book. Both detail the theories of some of the most influential economists of the last 50 years–both their personal and intellectual lives.
Econ’s Prof. Shaikh contributes to Eminent Economists
- Graduate Fellowships for the 2018-19 Mellon Sawyer Seminar ” Imaginative Mobilities”
- Winter 2017 Academic Job Search Workshop | Tues., Jan 24-Wed., Jan 25
- Spring 2017 Course: Climate Change and Cities
- Intensive Summer Courses in Budapest: Applications due 2/14
- Fellowship: The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
Post your news
We would love to hear about your accomplishments, presentations, publications, events, and other news. Just send us an email with a description and we will post it here.