The India China Institute offers six $3,000 grants for undergraduate or graduate students to support an independent study project, or to defray the cost of attending a New School program in India or China. The field visit has to be taken by the end of Summer 2015. The funds could be used towards expenses such as airfare, local transportation, room and board, and interpreters. With the grant, fellows set/have renewed their educational and research goals. You can read here experiences of previous grant recipients.
Starr summer research travel grants.
- Graduate Fellowships for the 2018-19 Mellon Sawyer Seminar ” Imaginative Mobilities”
- Winter 2017 Academic Job Search Workshop | Tues., Jan 24-Wed., Jan 25
- Spring 2017 Course: Climate Change and Cities
- Intensive Summer Courses in Budapest: Applications due 2/14
- Fellowship: The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
Post your news
We would love to hear about your accomplishments, presentations, publications, events, and other news. Just send us an email with a description and we will post it here.