This Nuit Blanche (Oct 1) Parsons Paris students will be animating faculty Mel O’Callaghan‘s latest performance art piece Going Over, Going Under in Place Dauphine on Ile de la Cité from 7pm to 3am. Nuit Blanche has been described by Time Out Paris, as an event when “an ever-changing roster of artistic directors takes over different portions of the city every year, […]
BBA Strategic Design & Management student Amina Suleimanaghich spent a year at Parsons Paris and took advantage of the unique experiences offered during her time abroad. She’s back in U.S. to finish her degree at our NYC campus. Don’t miss this video about her experience as a student at Parsons and Parsons Paris. Check out more student profiles here, including […]
Every summer Parsons Paris offers two three-week sessions of summer intensive course offerings for pre-collge [high school] as well as college [university] and adult students in a range of fields from fashion to trend spotting, explorations in drawing, design management, food design and curatorial practice. The courses typically meet every day and often involve field […]
In the fall of 2015 Yong Anderson’s sophomore and junior BFA Fashion Design students had the opportunity to design their own looks and patterns for the latest Marie Claire book: Mon Cours de Style (summer 2016). The book features the work of Parsons Paris students who come from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Cuba, Colombia, and the United States. […]
What’s new in the world of creativity and innovation? For the second year in a row, the Global Executive team at The New School was on a mission to find out at the Cannes Lions Festival. Here is a round-up some of the top take-aways from innovation’s leading luminaries: Service design is the barometer of success in […]
The Second World War created a wave of refugees and was a crucial moment in the development of global refugee policy. How can that past inform our present understanding of the migration crisis currently facing millions of exiles and refugees on both sides of the Atlantic? The symposium “Memories and Politics of Exile” is jointly […]
For the past two summers Parsons Paris BFA Fashion Design Program Director Jasonpaul McCarthy has been invited to China to talk about Parsons Paris and lead a Design Master series hosted by Sphinx International Art Education (SFK). Sphinx International Art Education (SFK) is one of the largest art education company in China, which contributes to innovative art education, art portfolio training and overseas […]
Don’t miss the May 2016 issue of France-Amérique magazine for a cover story on the Parsons Paris fashion department, and our link with Parsons School of Design in NYC. The best part of the feature? It’s written in French and English, so it’s the perfect way to beef up your language skills! You’ll have to […]
Parsons Paris, in collaboration with Domaine de Boisbuchet, presents “L’origine de l’original”, a satellite of the summer exhibition at Domaine de Boisbuchet. The exhibition explores the notions of creativity and originality through design, and questions the value and the very existence of originality. The Parsons Paris Gallery exhibition shows objects that have revolutionized design history and practice. The […]
On Friday, May 20th we graduated our students from the MA History of Design & Curatorial Studies and MFA Design & Technology program. Congratulations to the class of 2016! The ceremony took place at partner institution Les Arts Décoratifs with guest speaker, artist and Parsons School of Design alumna, Auriea Harvey. The MFA Design & Technology Thesis Show at […]
- Some Things In Common – Exhibition Parsons Paris October 10, 2014
- Faculty Profile: Kakee Scott, Strategic Design & Management October 9, 2014
- La Reserve des Arts + Parsons Paris January 27, 2016
- :PRINCIPIUM – MFA Design+Technology Thesis Show May 18, 2016
- Student Show: Point and Line to Plane November 10, 2015
- Woe Implores Go at Palais de Tokyo September 13, 2016
- SDM student profile: Amina September 8, 2016
- Parsons Paris Summer Intensive 2016 July 29, 2016
- Marie Claire + Parsons Paris July 27, 2016
- Top Take-Aways from the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity & Innovation July 19, 2016
- Parsons Paris Graduation 2016 - Parsons Paris: […] Décoratifs with guest speaker, artist ...
- Meet internship coordinator Jeanne Granger!: […] group scrap of incredible leather and fa...
- Méet Aurélien Farina!: […] We are happy to introduce, one of our ne...
- Meet Director of Admissions: Mike Fakih - Parsons Paris: […] Admissions and upcoming Admission events...
- Lidewij Edelkoort Joins The New School as Dean of Hybrid Design Studies - Parsons Paris: […] Edelkoort gave the commencement address ...