Spot the work of Parsons Paris students in the window displays of Zadig & Voltaire three times between now and September 2017. The unique collaboration dubbed “Reflecting Zadig” was imagined to celebrate 20 years of Zadig & Voltaire and has resulted with first concept “The Mirror” that already dons the two flagship stores — Paris (20 Rue […]
As design students we learn to embrace the process of creating, and we want to bring you through this journey with us. On the evening of 24th November, Parsons Paris students will host our 2nd annual pop up store, Les Mécanismes de Creations. 14 students will be selling their own products during this show, from clothing […]
On the evening of Thursday, November 17th, Parsons Paris students will present Sorry. I didn’t get that., a series of performances, installations and artworks, that will occupy the Monnaie de Paris exhibition Maurizio Cattelan: Not Afraid of Love. From a childish mischievousness to a cynical critique Sorry. I didn’t get that. will create a dialogue […]
As part of the Memories and Politics in Exile Symposium, Parsons Paris invited artists and Julien Fargetton, Charles Heller and Lorenzo Pezzani to show their work related to migration and refugees in the Parsons Paris gallery. The work will be on display until November 1st. Julien Fargetton Le Vent tourne, 2016 (Changing Winds) Flags often represent conflicting values: heritage and collective identity, […]
Take a tour of our Paris campus, meet faculty and staff, and enjoy hands-on design activities to discover Parsons Paris! Learn more about all of our undergraduate and graduate program offerings: BFA Fashion Design, BBA Strategic Design & Management, BFA Art, Media & Technology, MFA Design & Technology, MA History of Design & Curatorial Studies, and […]
The Civic Design Lab at Parsons Paris actively champions The New School mission which encourages students to engage with the vital issues of our time, such as democracy, urbanization, sustainability, migration, and globalization. Under the direction of the Dean’s office, faculty, students and staff are invited to participate in cross-disciplinary initiatives to address social justice with […]
This Nuit Blanche (Oct 1) Parsons Paris students will be animating faculty Mel O’Callaghan‘s latest performance art piece Going Over, Going Under in Place Dauphine on Ile de la Cité from 7pm to 1am. Nuit Blanche has been described by Time Out Paris, as an event when “an ever-changing roster of artistic directors takes over different portions of the city every year, […]
BBA Strategic Design & Management student Amina Suleimanaghich spent a year at Parsons Paris and took advantage of the unique experiences offered during her time abroad. She’s back in U.S. to finish her degree at our NYC campus. Don’t miss this video about her experience as a student at Parsons and Parsons Paris. Check out more student profiles here, including […]
Every summer Parsons Paris offers two three-week sessions of summer intensive course offerings for pre-collge [high school] as well as college [university] and adult students in a range of fields from fashion to trend spotting, explorations in drawing, design management, food design and curatorial practice. The courses typically meet every day and often involve field […]
In the fall of 2015 Yong Anderson’s sophomore and junior BFA Fashion Design students had the opportunity to design their own looks and patterns for the latest Marie Claire book: Mon Cours de Style (summer 2016). The book features the work of Parsons Paris students who come from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Cuba, Colombia, and the United States. […]
- Some Things In Common – Exhibition Parsons Paris October 10, 2014
- Faculty Profile: Kakee Scott, Strategic Design & Management October 9, 2014
- :PRINCIPIUM – MFA Design+Technology Thesis Show May 18, 2016
- Disnovation, Nicolas Maigret in Residence at Parsons Paris March 26, 2014
- Announcing: MFA Design+Technology Launch / Symposium / Art Hack Day August 26, 2014
- Reflecting Zadig and Reinventing Parisian Fashion December 1, 2016
- Pop Up Store: Les Mécanismes de Création November 14, 2016
- Monnaie de Paris x Parsons Paris November 8, 2016
- Parsons Paris Gallery: EXILE : Le Vent Tourne and Liquid Traces October 13, 2016
- Parsons Paris Fall Open House + National Portfolio Day Paris September 29, 2016
- Parsons Paris Graduation 2016 - Parsons Paris: […] Décoratifs with guest speaker, artist ...
- Meet internship coordinator Jeanne Granger!: […] group scrap of incredible leather and fa...
- Méet Aurélien Farina!: […] We are happy to introduce, one of our ne...
- Meet Director of Admissions: Mike Fakih - Parsons Paris: […] Admissions and upcoming Admission events...
- Lidewij Edelkoort Joins The New School as Dean of Hybrid Design Studies - Parsons Paris: […] Edelkoort gave the commencement address ...