Faculty member Jason Glasser recently collaborated with the fashion designer Vanessa Seward and the brand A.P.C. The first clothing to feature his designs have just hit the stores for the fall/ winter collection.
Collaboration with Vanessa Seward and A.P.C.
- How Parsons Paris Reinvented Itself October 27, 2015
- Welcome to Parsons Paris July 24, 2015
- Meet Melissa Rancourt, Academic Director Global Executive Master of Science in Strategic Design & Management July 16, 2015
- Student Work: 3D Printer July 9, 2015
- Lidewij Edelkoort Joins The New School as Dean of Hybrid Design Studies June 24, 2015
- 2018 Parsons Paris Festival April 24, 2018
- Pop Up Store: Les Mécanismes de Création November 14, 2016
- Monnaie de Paris x Parsons Paris November 8, 2016
- Parsons Paris Gallery: EXILE : Le Vent Tourne and Liquid Traces October 13, 2016
- Parsons Paris Fall Open House + National Portfolio Day Paris September 29, 2016
Art Hack Day artist in residence BBA benjamin gaulon Bruno Latour campus tour Cathay Prize Climate Change COP21 culture picks curatorial studies david bowie is Design + Technology documentary strategies Fashion Week featured Fiona Hallinan glitch Glitch Art graduation How to Apply to Parsons Paris hybrid design Lidewij Edelkoort museum studies Open House open programming Paris Climate Change Paris events paris fashion week Parsons Paris Parsons Paris Admissions Parsons Paris Admissions events Parsons Paris gallery refrag student fashion opportunities student show student work study aboad summer intensive studies summer programs Paris sustainability sustainable fashion Suzy Menkes Vine Challenge XPO Gallery