Join us for Parsons Summer Studies Paris program—rigorous academic study in art and design for adult, college, and pre-college students.
Develop your portfolio to get accepted to the undergraduate program of your choice, earn college credits to prepare for graduate school, or gain skills to advance in your field. Take classes at art and design exhibitions, architectural landmarks, and in parks throughout Paris. Experience weekend excursions and day trips in and around Paris.
Two sessions run from June 9–27 and July 7–25th.
– Ideas for the Future: A Critical Design Studio
– Anatomies of Sacred Space: Sites of Worship, Remembrance and Collective Atonement
– Urban Exploration: Wandering, Exploring, Map Making
– The Fabric of Paris Through Textiles
– Explorations in Drawing
– Fashion Culture
– Fashion Design Process
– Paris Trend Spotting
– Photography, Strategic Design Management, and Visual Narrative