In the Fall of 2014, the Strategic Design and Management program at Parsons Paris launched an internship program for its BBA students. The program involves 60 hours of professional immersion with innovative start-ups in Paris. Jeanne Granger, a Parsons Paris faculty member and Parisian social entrepreneur, has spearheaded this program working with Ouishare, the global […]
Every winter Parsons Paris invites an artist in residence to take over our gallery and develop creative programming to engage and interact with our students. This year we welcomed Irish artist Fiona Hallinan who developed Octopus Parlour / Salon de la Pieuvre. In addition to engaging with our own students, captured the attention of many onlookers passing by. […]
The 21st Conference of the Parties of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP21) will take place in Paris in December 2015. Parsons Paris and The New School New York campus will host a series of dynamic events and activities on the subject of climate change throughout the year. Dean Susan Taylor-Leduc introduces […]
Less than three hours from Paris near the Belgium border, lies the little town of Roubaix. Known for its long involvement in the arts and industry, Roubaix is home to La Manufacture des Flandres and Musée La Piscine, both of which our Parsons Paris students had the unique opportunity to visit. Initiated by fashion department faculty […]
Parsons Paris wishes you a year of hope, unity, tolerance, and solidarity.
The Art and Design History and Theory department at Parsons Paris presents its top anglo-friendly culture picks in Paris. We’ll be sharing events, exhibitions, performances, talks, screenings, conferences and more, highlighting the ‘must-sees’ for English speaking students, faculty members, and other members of the Parsons Paris community… and anyone else who might be interested! To complement the Parsons Paris […]
If you can’t make it to Paris for a visit, here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect at Parsons Paris. Be sure to follow @parsonsparis on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for the latest in what’s happening at Parsons Paris, in addition to our official website and blog. More information on applying can be found […]
“A Collection Piece” of in progress work by our BFA Fashion Design seniors, as they work towards their final collections, will be on display in the Parsons Paris Gallery from December 17th to January 16th. Join us for the opening Wednesday, December 17th at 6pm! The Parsons Paris Gallery is open noon-6pm Monday through Friday. Parsons Paris will […]
#StudyAbroadBecause global education will help us design a better future. #ParsonsParis On December 9, 2014 the White House held a Summit for Study Abroad and Global Citizenship to announce a new U.S. Office of Study Abroad. Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Evan Ryan, pointed out “Travel opens doors […]
Fashion Week is a moment in which not only the industry but also the public eye is focused on fashion. In the frame of a week, a massive amount of presentations, opinions, discussions, fashion shows, blog posts, tweets, fashion designers, ephemeral materials as well as scandals and gossip are created, staged and performed. But, what […]
- Some Things In Common (Oct 16 – Nov 13) October 10, 2014
- Announcing: MFA Design+Technology Launch / Symposium / Art Hack Day August 26, 2014
- Faculty Profile: Rebecca Reilly (Lang School) August 22, 2014
- Summer Intensive Studies 2014 (Recap) August 18, 2014
- Disnovation, Nicolas Maigret in residence at Parsons Paris March 26, 2014
- Parsons Paris Internship Program + Usbek & Rica February 18, 2015
- Artist in Residence: Fiona Hallinan, Octopus Parlour / Salon de la Pieuvre February 10, 2015
- Parsons Paris Commitment to Climate Change + a lecture by Bruno Latour February 9, 2015
- Student Fashion Trip to Roubaix January 22, 2015
- Parsons Paris – 2015 January 15, 2015
- Artist in Residence: Fiona Hallinan, Octopus Parlour / Salon de la Pieuvre - Parsons Paris: […] In January and February of each year, Pa...
- Some Things In Common (Oct 16 - Nov 13) - Parsons Paris: […] See photos from the show opening here [&...
- Summer Studies in Paris - Parsons Paris: […] Registration through API (Pre-College a...
- Summer Studies in Paris - Parsons Paris: […] by Rebecca Reilly, a writing instructor ...
- Now Open: SOME THINGS IN COMMON | Parsons ParisParsons Paris: […] October 16th SOME THINGS IN COMMON opene...