Internet Landscapes is a group exhibition of artists thinking critically about the Internet as a defining moment in our place in history. Through varied media, including videos, websites, books, prints and etchings, a common theme is the demystification of the network. The work is a result of a dialog on Internet infrastructure, net.art, art and activism, […]
Alana Watson & Malique Lee are two American artists currently based in Paris. Known for his work referencing identity and racial consciousness, Malique Lee often works with film, photography, and installation art. Alana Watson is best identified with the themes of self-identity, cultural roots, and humor, using the mediums of tactile manipulation (usually in the […]
Join us for the Bread, Politics, and other Polemics symposium where select MA History of Design & Curatorial Studies students will be presenting their research. Emile de Visscher, designer and editor of Obliquite, will also be joining us to discuss his work, the relationship between art and design, and his publication. Emile de Visscher has a double masters from the Royal College […]
This year Art, Media + Technology students from Nicolas Maigret‘s Dynamic Sound & Performance and Felicie D’Estienne d’Orves Core Studio 2 Spatial had the opportunity to show their work at MAC+ Exist Festival Creteil . The festival was conceived as a journey through a variety of unique artistic worlds, from photography to painting, sculpture and installation, taking the visitor on a discovery of […]
This Friday, April 22nd is the UN\DEAD MEDIA conference at Gaité Lyrique, part of the Art, Media & Technology annual media archaeology festival, ReFrag. This year’s main event will be moderated by Alessandro Ludovico, Editor-in-Chief of Neural Magazine. Alessandro also teaches Media Theory and Media Archaeology at Parsons Paris. Alongside Art, Media & Technology program director Benjamin Gaulon, he created the Media Archaeology Lab […]
reFrag: media archaeology festival gathers together international artists exploring media archaeology, hardware hacking / sampling, e-waste recycling, critical making, internet culture, media studies and more. Over the course of three days a series of workshops, talks and performances will be held at Parsons Paris and at the Gaité Lyrique from April 20th to the 22nd. Artists, designers, […]
There can be no dispute that the shared histories of Cambodia, U.S.A, and France are ones of violence: colonial repression, war, bombing campaigns, genocide, migrations of refugees, deportations, and forced “repatriations.” This exhibition explores another set of parallel histories: histories in which alternate futures were (and are) imagined, written, drafted, discussed, and even determined. In […]
This semester we added a fabric library highlighting more than 1,000 samples organized by fiber breakdown and weaving systems. The swatches include cottons, naturals, manufactured, synthetics, wools, jerseys, satins, crepes, jacquards, leathers, laces, innovative weaves, and more. The goal of this project was to create a place where students and faculty can continue to gain […]
The Parsons Paris Library in Room 303 offers students a small but developing collection of books relevant to all of the disciplines taught at the school. It includes most of the required and recommended texts for each Parsons Parsis class as well as essential references suggested by faculty. Both graduate and undergraduate students are welcome […]
Spend your summer in Paris and discover the best American design school in Paris. Join us to learn more about all of our program offerings, including pre-college [high school] and college/adult summer intensives [university] in art and design and find out how you can turn your summer experience into an opportunity without end. On Saturday, March 12th, join us for […]
- Some Things In Common – Exhibition Parsons Paris October 10, 2014
- Faculty Profile: Kakee Scott, Strategic Design & Management October 9, 2014
- Student Show: Point and Line to Plane November 10, 2015
- La Reserve des Arts + Parsons Paris January 27, 2016
- Summer Intensive Studies 2014 (Recap) August 18, 2014
- Student Show: Internet Landscapes May 3, 2016
- Student Show: Twoness May 2, 2016
- Symposium: Bread, Politics, and other Polemics April 27, 2016
- AMT at MAC CRETEIL April 27, 2016
- Facutly Profile: Alessandro Ludovico, Neural Magazine April 18, 2016
- Meet internship coordinator Jeanne Granger!: […] group scrap of incredible leather and fa...
- Méet Aurélien Farina!: […] We are happy to introduce, one of our ne...
- Meet Director of Admissions: Mike Fakih - Parsons Paris: […] Admissions and upcoming Admission events...
- Lidewij Edelkoort Joins The New School as Dean of Hybrid Design Studies - Parsons Paris: […] Edelkoort gave the commencement address ...
- Cathay Capital Prize Awarded - Parsons Paris: […] you Kakee Scott (Interim Director BBA St...