We are happy to introduce our Career Services and Internship Coordinator, Jeanne Granger. Here’s a little bit more about her: What is your background, your area of interest or focus of study? JG: My background is a mix of art school and entrepreneurship both abroad and in France. I feel creativity is the common ground between […]
As part of The New School mission for sustainability, Parsons Paris is in partnership with La Réserve des Arts, an association that believes that ecology is a cultural evolution. The goal of this partnership is to promote re-usable materials, new ideas and new techniques among our students in a supportive, economic and sustainable approach. La Réserve des […]
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Parsons Paris! This year’s holiday greeting came out of Sophie Cure‘s Typography & Layout Lab class. Art, Media & Technology student Sanie Irsay’s design was selected as the official greeting, but all the designs can be viewed below. Asher Sackman Amanda Lewis. Ice Baibolova Sheena Fong Dasha Ilina. Alaina Nowak Eden Touil Tartour The […]
Every semester Parsons Paris BFA Fashion Design students get to experience Paris Fashion Week firsthand thanks to our great collaborations and partners. This fall Fashion director Jasonpaul McCarthy received a call the night before the Hussein Chalayan’s womenswear show in need of extra help. The next morning was an early rise for students, who were […]
Join us for another fun filled summer in Paris with courses for pre-college, college and adult students. The three week summer intensive studies at Parsons Paris allow you to experience this vibrant city from an insider’s perspective by exploring the many facets of art, design, fashion and photography firsthand throughout Paris. Learn more and REGISTER NOW for Summer 2016!
For the fourth year in a row, Paris was named the top city in the world for students in a study by QS. Read more about what makes it the best student city in the world in The Guardian. Parsons Paris currently offers 3 undergraduate and 4 graduate degrees, in addition to pre-college and college/adult […]
As part of the COP21 events, Parsons Paris hosted a panel on the role of Civil Society in addressing climate justice issues and the post-COP21 efforts necessary to ensure just and sustainable outcomes for the world’s poorest and most vulnerable communities. The panel was moderated by Ana Baptista, Assistant Professor of Professional Practice in Environmental Policy […]
Parsons Paris proudly presents the student show You Are Here. This show is our response to COP21 climate change conference held in Paris. “You are here. We are here. We are in Paris in the weeks after the November 13th terrorist attacks and in the days of the COP21 conference on climate change. This is our city. This is […]
The Installation Club is a Parsons Paris students’ initiative that aims to create one large-scale installation each semester based on the social and physical environment of Parsons Paris and the city at large. The first installation, Net Wt., is a reaction to the number of plastic bottles thrown away at the school on a regular […]
We had a great turnout at the Parsons Paris Open House this weekend, but know that not everyone was able to make it. We put together this post so you can “meet” the Admissions team, take a virtual campus tour, and learn more about our 3 undergraduate and 4 graduate degrees. The team is always happy […]
- Some Things In Common – Exhibition Parsons Paris October 10, 2014
- Faculty Profile: Kakee Scott, Strategic Design & Management October 9, 2014
- National Portfolio Day: Paris October 6, 2015
- Parsons Paris Commitment to Climate Change + a lecture by Bruno Latour February 9, 2015
- Disnovation, Nicolas Maigret in Residence at Parsons Paris March 26, 2014
- Meet Internship Coordinator Jeanne Granger! January 29, 2016
- La Reserve des Arts + Parsons Paris January 27, 2016
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! January 20, 2016
- Students Go Backstage at PFW: Hussein Chalayan January 18, 2016
- A Visit to the Archives of the Musee des Arts Decoratifs January 13, 2016
- Méet Aurélien Farina!: […] We are happy to introduce, one of our ne...
- Meet Director of Admissions: Mike Fakih - Parsons Paris: […] Admissions and upcoming Admission events...
- Lidewij Edelkoort Joins The New School as Dean of Hybrid Design Studies - Parsons Paris: […] Edelkoort gave the commencement address ...
- Cathay Capital Prize Awarded - Parsons Paris: […] you Kakee Scott (Interim Director BBA St...
- Climate Change: Make It Work - Parsons Paris: […] Design & Management Director Kakee S...