The Art and Design History and Theory department at Parsons Paris presents its top anglo-friendly culture picks in Paris. We’ll be sharing events, exhibitions, performances, talks, screenings, conferences and more, highlighting the ‘must-sees’ for English speaking students, faculty members, and other members of the Parsons Paris community… and anyone else who might be interested! To complement the Parsons Paris […]
reFrag: is a symposium exploring new connections between art, culture and technology. reFrag: glitch gathers together artists working in the international networks of Glitch Art for 4 days of intensive workshops, talks and performances with exhibitions in Paris and online. Glitches occur in our identity (de/re)constuctions; instabilities and errors in digitized financial markets (i.e. flash crashes); hacking, […]
MS SDM Parsons NY students & BBA Parsons Paris students partner in “coopetition” for the Fondation D’Enterprise Cathay Capital Prize
For the Fondation D’Entreprise Cathay Capital Prize, hosted by the Strategic Design and Management program at Parsons Paris in the School of Design Strategies, three finalists have been selected from the MS Strategic Design & Management Program in New York to form project partnerships with three Parsons Paris students. Congratulations to the following finalists selected by Parsons who will later compete […]
David Bowie is….? How does one museum exhibition attempt to answer this question about arguably the biggest persona in performance history? Victoria and Albert co-curators Victoria Broackes and Geoffrey Marsh of the Theater & Performance Department, were invited to Parsons Paris by Bridget O’Rourke, Director of Transcurricular Strategies, to discuss the curatorial process behind the […]
International Vogue Editor Suzy Menkes with Parsons Paris BFA Fashion Design senior Lindsay Walsh. Every Paris Fashion Week our fashion students are presented with unique opportunities to participate and experience Fashion Week, attending shows or working back stage, through our ongoing relationships with InDigital Media and STYLE.COM, as well as other opportunities that literally pop up for […]
In the Fall of 2014, the Strategic Design and Management program at Parsons Paris launched an internship program for its BBA students. The program involves 60 hours of professional immersion with innovative start-ups in Paris. Jeanne Granger, a Parsons Paris faculty member and Parisian social entrepreneur, has spearheaded this program working with Ouishare, the global […]
Every winter Parsons Paris invites an artist in residence to take over our gallery and develop creative programming to engage and interact with our students. This year we welcomed Irish artist Fiona Hallinan who developed Octopus Parlour / Salon de la Pieuvre. In addition to engaging with our own students, captured the attention of many onlookers passing by. […]
The 21st Conference of the Parties of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP21) will take place in Paris in December 2015. Parsons Paris and The New School New York campus will host a series of dynamic events and activities on the subject of climate change throughout the year. Dean Susan Taylor-Leduc introduces […]
Less than three hours from Paris near the Belgium border, lies the little town of Roubaix. Known for its long involvement in the arts and industry, Roubaix is home to La Manufacture des Flandres and Musée La Piscine, both of which our Parsons Paris students had the unique opportunity to visit. Initiated by fashion department faculty […]
Parsons Paris wishes you a year of hope, unity, tolerance, and solidarity.
- Some Things In Common (Oct 16 – Nov 13) October 10, 2014
- D’Days – Mouvement May 19, 2014
- Student Work at TATE Britain! December 2, 2014
- Disnovation, Nicolas Maigret in residence at Parsons Paris March 26, 2014
- Summer Intensive Studies 2014 (Recap) August 18, 2014
- Climate Change: Make It Work April 23, 2015
- Parsons Paris Culture Picks: March March 19, 2015
- reFrag: Glitch March 13, 2015
- MS SDM Parsons NY students & BBA Parsons Paris students partner in “coopetition” for the Fondation D’Enterprise Cathay Capital Prize March 12, 2015
- David Bowie Is . . . A Lesson in Curation March 6, 2015
- 01Lamp within “Some Things in Common” at Parsons Paris | Fattelo!: […] the 7th Edition of Triennale di Milano, ...
- 01Lamp within “Some Things in Common” at Parsons Paris | Fattelo!: […] Triennale di Milano, siamo lieti di annu...
- reFrag: Glitch - Parsons Paris: […] Glitch Art by Parsons Paris students at...
- Artist in Residence: Fiona Hallinan, Octopus Parlour / Salon de la Pieuvre - Parsons Paris: […] In January and February of each year, Pa...
- Some Things In Common (Oct 16 - Nov 13) - Parsons Paris: […] See photos from the show opening here [&...