Parsons Paris proudly presents the student show You Are Here. This show is our response do COP21 climate change conference held in Paris. YOU ARE HERE You are here. We are here. We are in Paris in the weeks after Nov 13th and in the days of COP21. This is our city. This is our moment. This […]
The Installation Club is a Parsons Paris students’ initiative that aims to create one large-scale installation each semester based on the social and physical environment of Parsons Paris and the city at large. The first installation, Net Wt., is a reaction to the number of plastic bottles thrown away at the school on a regular […]
We had a great turnout at the Parsons Paris Open House this weekend, but know that not everyone was able to make it. We put together this post so you can “meet” the Admissions team, take a virtual campus tour, and learn more about our 3 undergraduate and 4 graduate degrees. The team is always happy […]
We are happy to introduce, one of our newest faculty members – Aurélien Farina, who is currently teaching a second year Art, Media and Technology Core Studio course called Communication Design. His class along with Sophie Cure’s typography class recently put on a show in the gallery: Point and Line to Plane. What is your […]
Tuesday, November 10th student show POINT AND LINE TO PLANE opens in the Parsons Paris gallery. The exhibition presents works produced in the Communications Design and Typography & Layout courses led by Aurélien Farina and Sophie Cure. Enjoy a sneak peek below of photos captured by Dasha Ilina throughout the semester. The show will be […]
It’s Fall Break! If you are planning to staying in town, check out these great exhibitions that are happening in Paris: WHAT: Elisabeth Louise Vigée Le Brun (exhibition) WHERE: Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais WHEN: October 2015 – January 2016 HOW MUCH: Full rate: 13 € ESPECIALLY FOR: Fashion students; HDCS students Elisabeth Louise Vigée Le […]
Please join us for an Open House learn more about Parsons Paris on Sunday, November 22nd from 1pm to 5pm. Campus tours, faculty presentations, and admission information will be available. RSVP Now. Additionally, Parsons School of Design is hosting National Portfolio Day at Parsons Paris on Saturday, November 21st from noon to 4pm. Parsons Paris is located […]
Don’t miss the article ‘How Parsons Paris Reinvented Itself’ on Fast Company showcasing Art, Media & Technology program director Benjamin Gaulon!
Tuesday 3rd November Evan Roth presents ‘Internet Landscapes’ in room 301 at 6:30pm. Join us! Evan Roth is an American artist (and Parsons School of Design alumni) based in Paris whose practice visualizes and archives culture through unintended uses of technologies. Creating prints, sculptures, videos and websites, his work explores the relationship between misuse and […]
On October 20th Dean of Hybrid Design Studies Lidewij Edelkoort and Trend Union opened their doors for a unique sensory event in Paris for students and invited guests. The evening consisted of orange creme “cocktails”, a trend presentation on food and fabrics, a panel discussion on the future of fragrance, and a reception that included […]
- Some Things In Common – Exhibition Parsons Paris October 10, 2014
- Faculty Profile: Kakee Scott, Strategic Design & Management October 9, 2014
- Disnovation, Nicolas Maigret in Residence at Parsons Paris March 26, 2014
- Parsons Paris Commitment to Climate Change + a lecture by Bruno Latour February 9, 2015
- Student Work at TATE Britain! December 2, 2014
- Student Show: You Are Here (COP21) November 30, 2015
- Installation Club – Net Wt. November 27, 2015
- Parsons Paris Open House (in case you missed it) November 23, 2015
- Meet AMT Faculty Aurélien Farina! November 23, 2015
- Student Show: Point and Line to Plane November 10, 2015
- Méet Aurélien Farina!: […] We are happy to introduce, one of our ne...
- Meet Director of Admissions: Mike Fakih - Parsons Paris: […] Admissions and upcoming Admission events...
- Lidewij Edelkoort Joins The New School as Dean of Hybrid Design Studies - Parsons Paris: […] Edelkoort gave the commencement address ...
- Cathay Capital Prize Awarded - Parsons Paris: […] you Kakee Scott (Interim Director BBA St...
- Climate Change: Make It Work - Parsons Paris: […] Design & Management Director Kakee S...