“A Collection Piece” of in progress work by our BFA Fashion Design seniors, as they work towards their final collections, will be on display in the Parsons Paris Gallery from December 17th to January 16th. Join us for the opening Wednesday, December 17th at 6pm! The Parsons Paris Gallery is open noon-6pm Monday through Friday. Parsons Paris will […]
#StudyAbroadBecause global education will help us design a better future. #ParsonsParis On December 9, 2014 the White House held a Summit for Study Abroad and Global Citizenship to announce a new U.S. Office of Study Abroad. Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Evan Ryan, pointed out “Travel opens doors […]
Fashion Week is a moment in which not only the industry but also the public eye is focused on fashion. In the frame of a week, a massive amount of presentations, opinions, discussions, fashion shows, blog posts, tweets, fashion designers, ephemeral materials as well as scandals and gossip are created, staged and performed. But, what […]
The three week summer intensive studies at Parsons Paris allow you to experience this vibrant city from an insider’s perspective by exploring the many facets of art, design, fashion and photography firsthand throughout Paris. Courses are open to Pre-College and College/Adult in June and July. Registration for summer 2015 is managed by API, a third party host specialized in study […]
The Art and Design History and Theory department at Parsons Paris presents its top anglo-friendly culture picks in Paris. We’ll be following events, exhibitions, performances, talks, screenings, conferences and more, highlighting the ‘must-sees’ for English speaking students, faculty members, and other members of the Parsons Paris community… and anyone else who might be interested! To […]
I am my profile is an exhibition of student art work by Art Media and Technology senior Diva Helmy. Our digital lives have become the medium of the everyday. I am my profile seeks to reclaim the intimacy, authenticity and humanity of these practices as an artistic medium. Our relationships on social media are being bought and sold. We have become […]
What happens when two Parsons students come to Paris Paris for the year, see an open call for submission, and their work gets selected to be on show at the Tate Britain in London? We chatted with Amina Suleimanagich (Strategic Design and Management) & Lauren Gulotta (Fashion Design) about collaboration, glitch art, and the excitement of being part of Loud […]
We’re thrilled to welcome our new Coordinator of Admissions and Advising, Meo Kositpaiboon! Meo will be helping prospective students with campus visits and information sessions, as well as working with our current students. How did you end up in Paris? I was born in Canada, but moved to Paris when I was 9. Since then I’ve […]
This exhibition marks the launch of SPRKLBB; a zine project merging image and text by Parsons Paris student Andy Egelhoff. The zine itself is informed by the artist’s current work on queer spaces and communities. SPRKLBB is the first in a series of releases and projects currently being undertaken by the artist under the collective […]
On October 16th SOME THINGS IN COMMON opened in the Parsons Paris gallery where our our MFA History of Design and Curatorial Studies and BBA Strategic Design and Management programs reconsider the traditional separation between designer, producer and consumer to discover what things we hold in common. If you’re in Paris, please come visit the show, which is open Monday […]
- Some Things In Common (Oct 16 – Nov 13) October 10, 2014
- AMT Spring 2014 Workshops May 22, 2014
- D’Days – Mouvement May 19, 2014
- Announcing: MFA Design+Technology Launch / Symposium / Art Hack Day August 26, 2014
- Proenza Schouler at Le Bon Marché (Parsons alumni) March 10, 2014
- Student Show: A Collection Piece December 17, 2014
- Parsons Paris Supports the White House Initiative for Study Abroad and Global Citizenship December 16, 2014
- Student Show: What’s Left? A Critical Reflection on Fashion Week December 10, 2014
- Summer Studies in Paris December 8, 2014
- Parsons Paris Culture Picks: December December 4, 2014
- Now Open: SOME THINGS IN COMMON | Parsons ParisParsons Paris: […] October 16th SOME THINGS IN COMMON opene...
- MA History of Design & Curatorial Studies vs. Enzo Mari | Parsons ParisParsons Paris: […] a hand saw, a hammer, nails and a little...
- Paris Design Week 2014: #DISNOVATE | Parsons ParisParsons Paris: […] Week (Sept 6-13 around Paris) is partag...
- ReFunct Media: thingWorld, China | Parsons ParisParsons Paris: […] Finally, I was able to meet many great a...
- Parsons Festival 2014 | I HEART PARSONS: […] you are in the New York or Paris area, p...