Less than three hours from Paris near the Belgium border, lies the little town of Roubaix. Known for its long involvement in the arts and industry, Roubaix is home to La Manufacture des Flandres and Musée La Piscine, both of which our Parsons Paris students had the unique opportunity to visit. Initiated by fashion department faculty […]
Parsons Paris wishes you a year of hope, unity, tolerance, and solidarity.
The Art and Design History and Theory department at Parsons Paris presents its top anglo-friendly culture picks in Paris. We’ll be sharing events, exhibitions, performances, talks, screenings, conferences and more, highlighting the ‘must-sees’ for English speaking students, faculty members, and other members of the Parsons Paris community… and anyone else who might be interested! To complement the Parsons Paris […]
If you can’t make it to Paris for a visit, here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect at Parsons Paris. Be sure to follow @parsonsparis on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for the latest in what’s happening at Parsons Paris, in addition to our official website and blog. More information on applying can be found […]
“A Collection Piece” of in progress work by our BFA Fashion Design seniors, as they work towards their final collections, will be on display in the Parsons Paris Gallery from December 17th to January 16th. Join us for the opening Wednesday, December 17th at 6pm! The Parsons Paris Gallery is open noon-6pm Monday through Friday. Parsons Paris will […]
#StudyAbroadBecause global education will help us design a better future. #ParsonsParis On December 9, 2014 the White House held a Summit for Study Abroad and Global Citizenship to announce a new U.S. Office of Study Abroad. Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Evan Ryan, pointed out “Travel opens doors […]
Fashion Week is a moment in which not only the industry but also the public eye is focused on fashion. In the frame of a week, a massive amount of presentations, opinions, discussions, fashion shows, blog posts, tweets, fashion designers, ephemeral materials as well as scandals and gossip are created, staged and performed. But, what […]
The three week summer intensive studies at Parsons Paris allow you to experience this vibrant city from an insider’s perspective by exploring the many facets of art, design, fashion and photography firsthand throughout Paris. Courses are open to Pre-College and College/Adult in June and July. Registration for summer 2015 is managed by API, a third party host specialized in study […]
The Art and Design History and Theory department at Parsons Paris presents its top anglo-friendly culture picks in Paris. We’ll be following events, exhibitions, performances, talks, screenings, conferences and more, highlighting the ‘must-sees’ for English speaking students, faculty members, and other members of the Parsons Paris community… and anyone else who might be interested! To […]
I am my profile is an exhibition of student art work by Art Media and Technology senior Diva Helmy. Our digital lives have become the medium of the everyday. I am my profile seeks to reclaim the intimacy, authenticity and humanity of these practices as an artistic medium. Our relationships on social media are being bought and sold. We have become […]
- Some Things In Common (Oct 16 – Nov 13) October 10, 2014
- AMT Spring 2014 Workshops May 22, 2014
- Faculty Profile: Rebecca Reilly (Lang School) August 22, 2014
- Announcing: MFA Design+Technology Launch / Symposium / Art Hack Day August 26, 2014
- D’Days – Mouvement May 19, 2014
- Student Fashion Trip to Roubaix January 22, 2015
- Parsons Paris – 2015 January 15, 2015
- Parsons Paris Culture Picks: January January 12, 2015
- Parsons Paris Virtual Campus Tour December 19, 2014
- Student Show: A Collection Piece December 17, 2014
- Some Things In Common (Oct 16 - Nov 13) - Parsons Paris: […] See photos from the show opening here [&...
- Summer Studies in Paris - Parsons Paris: […] Registration through API (Pre-College a...
- Summer Studies in Paris - Parsons Paris: […] by Rebecca Reilly, a writing instructor ...
- Now Open: SOME THINGS IN COMMON | Parsons ParisParsons Paris: […] October 16th SOME THINGS IN COMMON opene...
- MA History of Design & Curatorial Studies vs. Enzo Mari | Parsons ParisParsons Paris: […] a hand saw, a hammer, nails and a little...