The New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) and Parsons The New School for Design present the second annual Fashion Campus NYC, taking place June 15 and 16, 2012, at Parsons.
Parsons and NYCEDC Host Second Annual Fashion Campus NYC
About The New School
- Vera List Center For Art and Politics at The New School Presents Ballast Flora Gardens at Sites Across New York City
- The New School Launches a Sustainability Contest on Earth Day Using MTA Metrocards — 50,000 Metrocards Will Include a Challenge for Subway Riders: “How Would You Make NYC More Sustainable?”
- Design, Justice, And Zero Waste: Exploring Pathways To The Circular Economy
- Glenn Ligon, Hilton Als, Camilo José Vergara, Nancy Lublin, and Michael Gallert Named Honorary Degree Recipients By The New School
- The 70th Annual Parsons Benefit Honors Solange Knowles, Gucci’s Marco Bizzarri, and Farfetch’s José Neves
Visit The New School’s Marketing and Communication webpage.
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS INQUIRIES:
Senior Director, Communications and Public Affairs
Senior Manager, Communications
For all general inquiries, please call 212.229.5151 or email email@example.com.
Marketing and Communication
79 Fifth Avenue, 17th floor
New York, NY 10003
In the Headlines
Parsons announced the honorees for the 70th Annual Parsons Benefit: Solange Knowles, CEO of Gucci Marco Bizzarri, and CEO/Founder of Farfetch José Neves (Vogue)
David Carroll, Associate Professor of Media Design, penned an op-ed about why he’s suing Cambridge Analytica (Motherboard)
Michelle Materre, Associate Professor of Media Studies and Film, promoted an event at The New School marking the 50th anniversary of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (ABC7)
Open Style Lab at Parsons presented clothing for people of all abilities at #SXSW (CNBC)
Maya Wiley appeared on the cover of and was interviewed for Diverse Issues in Higher Education