The New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) and Parsons The New School for Design present the second annual Fashion Campus NYC, taking place June 15 and 16, 2012, at Parsons.
Parsons and NYCEDC Host Second Annual Fashion Campus NYC
About The New School
- Parsons School of Design and the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra Debut Full Collection of Redesigned Orchestral Garments
- The 70th Annual Parsons Benefit Raises $2.26 Million for Student Scholarships at The New School
- The New School Honors Glenn Ligon, Hilton Als, Camilo José Vergara, Nancy Lublin, and Michael Gellert With Honorary Degrees at 82nd Commencement Exercises
- Parsons School Of Design Presents Street Seats, a Sustainably Designed Pop-up Seating Space for New Yorkers to Sit, Socialize, and People-watch
- Parsons Festival 2018 Features Innovative, Socially Engaged Art, Design, and Technology
Visit The New School’s Marketing and Communication webpage.
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS INQUIRIES:
Senior Director, Communications and Public Affairs
Senior Manager, Communications
For all general inquiries, please call 212.229.5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and Communication
79 Fifth Avenue, 17th floor
New York, NY 10003
In the Headlines
Katya Ekimian, BFA Fashion Design ’21, designed a dress for the Met gala (The New York Times)
A study by NSSR/Milano faculty member Darrick Hamilton sheds new light on America’s racial wealth gap (Think Progress)
A study by NSSR’s Shai Davidai confirms that you’re really going to regret not chasing your crazy dreams (Inc.)
MFA Drama alum Benji Harless releases a new single, “Low Life in High Heels” (Papermag)
Alexandra Délano, chair of Global Studies, penned an op-ed on how the Mexican government supports its ‘migrant heroes’ while shunning individuals who are deported back to the country (The Los Angeles Times)