On Tuesday, November 13, the New York Salon and The New School present a Battle of Ideas Satellite Festival panel featuring New School for Public Engagement Executive Dean David Scobey, Columbia University professor Andrew Delbanco, Anya Kamenetz of Fast Company, and Angus Kennedy of the Institute for Ideas.
The New York Salon at The New School: Can We Still Have Faith in the Academy?
About The New School
- The 70th Annual Parsons Benefit Raises $2.26 Million for Student Scholarships at The New School
- The New School Honors Glenn Ligon, Hilton Als, Camilo José Vergara, Nancy Lublin, and Michael Gellert With Honorary Degrees at 82nd Commencement Exercises
- Mannes School of Music Announces Cellist Matt Haimovitz as John Cage Fellow
- The New School’s College of Performing Arts Announces Robert Hurwitz, Visionary Music Producer, as Aaron Copland Fellow
- Collaboratory Symposium 2018: A Symposium On Socially-engaged Learning And Public Scholarship
Visit The New School’s Marketing and Communication webpage.
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS INQUIRIES:
Senior Director, Communications and Public Affairs
Senior Manager, Communications
For all general inquiries, please call 212.229.5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and Communication
79 Fifth Avenue, 17th floor
New York, NY 10003
In the Headlines
Parsons announced the honorees for the 70th Annual Parsons Benefit: Solange Knowles, CEO of Gucci Marco Bizzarri, and CEO/Founder of Farfetch José Neves (Vogue)
David Carroll, Associate Professor of Media Design, penned an op-ed about why he’s suing Cambridge Analytica (Motherboard)
Michelle Materre, Associate Professor of Media Studies and Film, promoted an event at The New School marking the 50th anniversary of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (ABC7)
Open Style Lab at Parsons presented clothing for people of all abilities at #SXSW (CNBC)
Maya Wiley appeared on the cover of and was interviewed for Diverse Issues in Higher Education