Parsons The New School for Design presents GENDER PLAY, a two-day conference taking place on March 28 and 29 at The New School that will explore the issue of gender and its impact and influence on the production of art and design.
Parsons Hosts Gender Design and Art Conference
About The New School
- Vera List Center For Art and Politics at The New School Presents Ballast Flora Gardens at Sites Across New York City
- The New School Launches a Sustainability Contest on Earth Day Using MTA Metrocards — 50,000 Metrocards Will Include a Challenge for Subway Riders: “How Would You Make NYC More Sustainable?”
- Design, Justice, And Zero Waste: Exploring Pathways To The Circular Economy
- Glenn Ligon, Hilton Als, Camilo José Vergara, Nancy Lublin, and Michael Gallert Named Honorary Degree Recipients By The New School
- The 70th Annual Parsons Benefit Honors Solange Knowles, Gucci’s Marco Bizzarri, and Farfetch’s José Neves
Visit The New School’s Marketing and Communication webpage.
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS INQUIRIES:
Senior Director, Communications and Public Affairs
Senior Manager, Communications
For all general inquiries, please call 212.229.5151 or email email@example.com.
Marketing and Communication
79 Fifth Avenue, 17th floor
New York, NY 10003
In the Headlines
Parsons announced the honorees for the 70th Annual Parsons Benefit: Solange Knowles, CEO of Gucci Marco Bizzarri, and CEO/Founder of Farfetch José Neves (Vogue)
David Carroll, Associate Professor of Media Design, penned an op-ed about why he’s suing Cambridge Analytica (Motherboard)
Michelle Materre, Associate Professor of Media Studies and Film, promoted an event at The New School marking the 50th anniversary of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (ABC7)
Open Style Lab at Parsons presented clothing for people of all abilities at #SXSW (CNBC)
Maya Wiley appeared on the cover of and was interviewed for Diverse Issues in Higher Education