Social Justice Mixer!
- The Story of Baldwin Rivera Boggs Social Justice Hub
- “I Use My Love to Guide Me”: A Conversation with Trans activists CeCe McDonald, Reina Gossett and Dean Spade
- Finalists Announced for New Social Justice Teaching Award
- History in Motion: A Teach-In on Social Justice History at The New School, April 14th
- Social Justice Committee Issues Statement on “Stand Your Ground” Laws
To learn more about the work of the Social Justice Committee visit the
campus class classroom curriculum David Van Zandt Detroit diversity environmental environmental justice Equity facilitation faculty Feminism food justice gender health initiatives international intersectionality justice LGBTQI MLK movement organizing OWS Palestine pedagogy policy queer race retreat revolution sexuality SJC social justice social movements student debt students teach-in teaching Tim Marshall training trainings Transgender urban farming workshops