Democracy & Diversity Institute Wroclaw, Poland
July 9 ‘ 25, 2012
Wroclaw 2012 Application Form – download PDF
To receive a Word doc. version of the application, please email us at email@example.com
- All applicants (except for Eugene Lang College applicants):
Applicants should have completed their undergraduate studies by the time of the Institute and should be either enrolled in a postgraduate degree program or working as junior university teachers or researchers. Preference will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate active involvement in civil society and civic life.
- Applicants from Eugene Lang College:
Applicants must be enrolled at Eugene Lang College as juniors or seniors. Lang students in the Social and Historical Inquiry, Politics, Global Studies and Cultural Studies & Media concentrations are especially encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate active involvement in civil society and civic life.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are available her for download (PDF).
Please note that applications need to include a CV or resume, an application essay, and a copy of your academic transcript (New School students only). Non-New School applicants also need to include TOEFL or other evidence of substantial English language skills and one letter of recommendation. Recommendation letters must be sent from the e-mail address belonging to its author or as an attachment to the application letter if scanned.
- Applicants from Poland: All applicants from Poland should apply through the International Institute for the Study of Culture and Education at the University of Lower Silesia. Application materials should be submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (include WR12 Application in the subject heading); or via fax: +48 71 358 27 58.
- Applicants from Eugene Lang College: Please submit application materials to Kimberly Foote via e-mail: FooteK@newschool.edu (include WR12 Application in the subject heading); via mail or in person: Kim Foote, Senior Academic Advisor, Eugene Lang College, 64 W. 11th St., Rm. 108, New York, NY 10011; or via fax: 212.979.6561.
- All other Applicants: Application materials should be submitted to TCDS via email: TCDS@newschool.edu (include WR12 Application in the subject heading); via mail or in person: TCDS, 80 Fifth Avenue, Rm. 517, New York, NY 10011; or via fax: (1) 212 229-5929.
For applicants in the U.S., the application deadline has passed.
For applicants residing outside of the U.S., the application deadline is extended to April 23, 2012.
For additional information, please contact TCDS by phone at 212 229-5580 ext. 3137 or by e-mail at email@example.com.