The New School is proud to participate in Campus Sustainability Month throughout October. This annual event, hosted by the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE), celebrates higher education sustainability achievements while raising awareness of the value of sustainability in higher education.
How can you get involved?
- Attend a sustainability-related event on campus.
- Tune in for a Facebook Live green tour of the University Center on October 20.
- Follow @NewSchoolTEDC on twitter to see live updates from the AASHE Conference in Baltimore on October 9-11.
- Use your Sustainability Wayforming map to explore sustainability resources on campus, and share what you find using #SustainableTNS
- Decrease your transportation emissions: ride a bike! Sign up for a discounted Citi Bike membership, or register your bike in order to use the bike storage room in the University Center.
- Register to vote – election day is one of your most significant opportunities to #ActOnClimate.
Want to go the extra mile? Participate in the Project Green Challenge, and win prizes for taking action and transitioning your daily life from conventional to environmentally conscious.