By uniting industry experts, thought leaders and practitioners, the 2012 Social Enterprise Conference will delve deeper into the ways leaders and managers can use strategy as a tool to maximize social change. We will share success stories and challenges across a wide range of sectors and causes. Held on Friday, October 5th from 7:30am (registration) to 6pm, this is a day filled with incredible speakers, food, and countless opportunities to interact with the best in the field. Register before September 5th, and you will get an early bird discount (discounts provided for students as well). Click here to check out the conference and to register. See you there!
Register now for the 2012 Columbia Social Enterprise Conference and SAVE
- Upcoming Event: The Future of Work and The Creative Economy
- Data on Purpose: The Promise and Pitfalls of the Connected World – February 15-16, 2018 Stanford, CA
- The New School Hosted a NYC Media Lab Summit Featuring the Best Thinking, Projects, and Talent in Digital Media
- Recap: Civic Service Design Studio + Toolkit Launch
- The People’s Disruption: Platform Co-ops for Global Challenges