The deadline for 2017 Ashoka U Exchange presentation submissions is right around the corner on October 5th!!!
The Exchange gathers individuals with diverse perspectives from within higher education –from various disciplines, roles, and interest areas. But they all share a passion for creatively tackling big societal challenges – and see higher as an opportunity to drive change. Please note we prioritize proposals that can appeal to this broad audience.
Please click here to read more about the Exchange community, including previous colleges and universities represented.
They are welcoming compelling presentations about the following themes:
- Developing Individual Skillsets to Lead Transformative Change
- Learning & Implementing Social Innovation Programmatic Promising Practices
- Advancing Social Innovation as a Field In Higher Education
Within these themes, they are especially eager for presentation submissions addressing some key challenges in the field including the following examples:
- Effective practices for supporting and fostering diverse, inclusive changemaker communities
- Models for measuring social impact education and programing
- Examples of effective collaboration across related fields – especially civic engagement, service learning, and social innovation
Please click here to read more about the presentation themes
Submitting Your Presentation
Presentation proposals must be submitted on Ashoka U’s exclusive application portal, MyAshokaU.org.
To apply, you must submit two forms:
- Your Platform Profile: You must complete/update your platform profile form, including your bio, organization, role, etc. This is part one of the Exchange application. You will be able to use this for all your Ashoka U applications.
- Your Exchange Application: Once you’ve completed your profile, you will be taken to the MyAshokaU.org homepage. Here you can access the Exchange application. Once you select the Exchange application, you will then be directed to the last set of questions relevant to the Exchange as well as the presentation questions.
Please note: They will notify accepted applicants and share registration information in November.