The Red Bull Amaphiko Academy is a launchpad for grassroots social entrepreneurs who are making a positive difference in their community. Over the course of 10 days, participants receive inspiration and mentorship, as well as the practical skills and tools needed to take their projects to the next level. Started in 2014, the Academy has been hosted in South Africa and Brazil; this year it will touch down in the US for the very first time, taking place August 11-20 in Baltimore, Maryland. Applications open on March 1 and close on April 30, 2017 so make sure you sign up for the newsletter and follow along on social media for news and additional application information. Get more information or apply now!
Apply to the Red Bull Amaphiko Academy Launchpad!
- Green Worker Cooperatives Application Open! > Deadline June 30
- How to Drive Impact and Innovation with Empathy, Experimentation, and Evidence
- Design for Humanity Summit – Friday, June 22
- Unlocking ¢hange: Innovations for Financial Wellbeing, Resilience, and Freedom
- Apply for the 2019 Global Good Fund Fellowship