|AIGA NY is excited to announce a new series of programming called The Future of Work. In the upcoming months, we’ll convene designers, creative professionals and industry leaders to share insights on how the creative workforce is changing, where new opportunities for employment lie and what will be needed to stay relevant in an ever changing workforce. From developing enhanced leadership skills to understanding design as a business tool, creatives will learn to prepare and quickly adapt to the future workplace. Join us for engaging panels highlighting the most critical areas that will affect the creative community.
Each month will feature and explore a topic in-depth through public panels, breakfasts, and studio tours. Closer to each date, we’ll send dedicated emails for each event with a registration option. Please keep an eye out for those!
Below is the starting schedule:
Upcoming Event: The Future of Work and The Creative Economy
About Adam Chagani
- Data on Purpose: The Promise and Pitfalls of the Connected World – February 15-16, 2018 Stanford, CA
- The New School Hosted a NYC Media Lab Summit Featuring the Best Thinking, Projects, and Talent in Digital Media
- Recap: Civic Service Design Studio + Toolkit Launch
- The People’s Disruption: Platform Co-ops for Global Challenges
- Creating an Inclusive Economy