Additional On-Site Testing Option
As we approach the Thanksgiving Break, we are pleased to share that LabQ Diagnostics will host a COVID-19 testing tent outside the University Center to provide another free, fast, and easy PCR test option for the university community.
LabQ Diagnostics Tent
13th Street and Fifth Avenue
Outside the University Center
Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday, November 23 – Wednesday, November 24 from 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday, November 28 – Tuesday, November 30 from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Community members will need to take the following steps:
- Register here ahead of time OR register on-site using a QR code available at the tent
- Provide your contact information with your New School email address; proof of insurance is not required
- Review and sign a release form to register your account with the university
- At the tent, verify your registration information and university affiliation (student, faculty, or staff)
If you choose to use LabQ, you will need to upload your test results to the SHS Portal. LabQ results will be sent to your New School email within 24 hours.
Reminder: The last time to pick up and drop off a binx test kit before Thanksgiving is today, Monday, November 22nd at 4:00pm. The university will resume binx testing on Monday, November 29th at 9:00am.