Information Technology, Student Success, Libraries and Archives, Distributed and Global Education, Registrar’s Office, and Human Resources and Finance are jointly offering a faculty session, “Take Charge of Technology for a Successful Semester”. This session will provide you with the opportunity to ask questions about technology tools, systems, and services used for teaching and learning at The New School.
Have you ever had any of these questions:
- What does Starfish do? How do I take attendance using Starfish?
- How can Degreeworks help me support my students?
- How do I upload content to Canvas? How do I use the gradebook?
- How do I use the online course reserves, archives, and research guides?
- What technology services are available to me as a faculty member?
- How do I use classroom presentation technology?
- How do I submit an expense report in MyDay?
- How can I view my academic appointment history in MyDay?
- How do I change my benefit allocations in MyDay?
- Distributed and Global Education: Canvas
- The New School Libraries and Archives: eResources
- Student Success: Starfish (Student Success Network)
- Registrar: DegreeWorks
- Information Technology: Technology in Learning Spaces, IT applications and services, IT Central