Discursive Idealism, by Gaston Bachelard
- Foundational Issues of Objective Idealism, by Vittorio Hösle
- Reflexion, Interpretation, and Dialectic, by Thomas Seebohm
- Political Science and the Topics, by Wilhelm Hennis
- Discussion: Theories of Meaning in the Analytic and Continental Traditions, by Karl-Otto Apel, J.N. Mohanty, and Anthony Quinton
- On Heidegger, by Karl Jaspers
Action Aesthetics Ancient Arendt Arendt/Schürmann Symposium Aristotle Deconstruction Derrida Descartes Ethics Gadamer Hegel Heidegger Heller Hermeneutics History Husserl Jonas Kant Kennington Kierkegaard Language Levinas Life Marx Marxism Materialism Mathematics Merleau-Ponty Metaphysics Nietzsche Ontology Phenomenology Plato Politics Pragmatism Race Review Review Essay Schürmann Science Spinoza Subjectivity Time Wittgenstein
The Journal, published semi-annually in association with the Department of Philosophy at The New School for Social Research, provides a forum in which contemporary authors engage with the history of philosophy and its traditions.