Language and Some Aspects of The Problem of Truth, by Josef Simon
- The Experience of Truth: Gadamer on the Belonging Together of Self, World, and Language, by David W. Johnson
- Behind the Mirror, by Gérard Simon
- Perhaps—A Modality? On the Way with Heidegger to Language, by Rodolphe Gasché
- Language and the Etymological Turn of Thought, by Frank Schalow
- “The First Times” in Rousseau’s Essay on the Origin of Languages, by Victor Gourevitch
Action Aesthetics Ancient Arendt Arendt/Schürmann Symposium Aristotle Derrida Descartes Ethics Gadamer Hegel Heidegger Heller Hermeneutics History History of philosophy Husserl Jonas Kant Kennington Kierkegaard Language Levinas Life Marx Marxism Materialism Mathematics Merleau-Ponty Metaphysics Nietzsche Ontology Phenomenology Plato Politics Pragmatism Race Review Review Essay Schürmann Science Spinoza Subjectivity Time Wittgenstein
The Journal, published semi-annually in association with the Department of Philosophy at The New School for Social Research, provides a forum in which contemporary authors engage with the history of philosophy and its traditions.