The Original Accumulation and the Concept of Capital, by John Wetlaufer
- Multilayer History: Journeying on the Roads Not Taken: The Possessive Individual and Other Trajectories, by Massimiliano Tomba
- Review—Jason W. Moore’s Capitalism in the Web of Life: Ecology and the Accumulation of Capital
- Marx for Marxism, and Beyond — Rocío Zambrana
- The Divided Machine: Capitalist Crisis and the Organization of Labor, by Maria Turchetto
- Marx and the Innocence of Science, by André Tosel
Action Aesthetics Ancient Arendt Arendt/Schürmann Symposium Aristotle Deconstruction Derrida Descartes Ethics Gadamer Hegel Heidegger Heller Hermeneutics History Husserl Jonas Kant Kennington Kierkegaard Language Levinas Life Marx Marxism Materialism Mathematics Merleau-Ponty Metaphysics Nietzsche Ontology Phenomenology Plato Politics Pragmatism Race Review Review Essay Schürmann Science Spinoza Subjectivity Time Wittgenstein
The Journal, published semi-annually in association with the Department of Philosophy at The New School for Social Research, provides a forum in which contemporary authors engage with the history of philosophy and its traditions.