Wittgenstein’s Critical Project, by Robert Harlan
- Introduction: Who’s Afraid of Ordinary Language Philosophy? A Plea for Reviving a Wrongly Reviled Tradition, by Alice Crary and Joel de Lara
- The Vulnerability of the Ordinary: Goffman, Reader of Austin
- A Wittgensteinian/Austinian Qualified Defense of Ryle on Know-How, by Rupert Read
- Category Mistakes and Ordinary Language, by Martin Gustafsson
- On Homecoming: Wittgenstein, Cavell, and the Odyssey, by Yi-Ping Ong
Action Aesthetics Ancient Arendt Arendt/Schürmann Symposium Aristotle Deconstruction Derrida Descartes Ethics Gadamer Hegel Heidegger Heller Hermeneutics History Husserl Jonas Kant Kennington Kierkegaard Language Levinas Life Marx Marxism Materialism Mathematics Merleau-Ponty Metaphysics Nietzsche Ontology Phenomenology Plato Politics Pragmatism Race Review Review Essay Schürmann Science Spinoza Subjectivity Time Wittgenstein
The Journal, published semi-annually in association with the Department of Philosophy at The New School for Social Research, provides a forum in which contemporary authors engage with the history of philosophy and its traditions.