The Semiosis of Metaphysics, by James Jacob Liszka
- The Event of Finitude, by Renaud Barbaras
- Kant and the Project of the Metaphysics of Enlightenment, by Axel Hutter
- Porosity: Violence and the Question of Politics in Heidegger’s Introduction to Metaphysics, by William McNeill
- Aristotle’s Definition of Motion and Its Ontological Implications, by Rémi Brague
- The Emergence and Original Meaning of the Name “Metaphysics”, by Hans Reiner
Action Aesthetics Ancient Arendt Arendt/Schürmann Symposium Aristotle Derrida Descartes Ethics Gadamer Hegel Heidegger Heller Hermeneutics History History of philosophy Husserl Jonas Kant Kennington Kierkegaard Language Levinas Life Marx Marxism Materialism Mathematics Merleau-Ponty Metaphysics Nietzsche Ontology Phenomenology Plato Politics Pragmatism Race Review Review Essay Schürmann Science Spinoza Subjectivity Time Wittgenstein
The Journal, published semi-annually in association with the Department of Philosophy at The New School for Social Research, provides a forum in which contemporary authors engage with the history of philosophy and its traditions.