New Voices No More Last Week for Drama’s New Visions Playwrights Festival
- Dogs at their Master’s Table, or The Panopticon by Victor Lesniewski, directed by John Hurley
- Stranger in My Body by Garlia Cornelia Jones, directed by Mason Beggs
- Big Tex by Angela Hanks, directed by Lucia A. Peters
- St. Louis Threw a Party and the Whole World Came by E.J.C. Calvert, directed by Barrett Hileman
- Rupert’s Drop by Jessica Hinds, directed by Sarah Volage Bellin
- A Play in Fireworks by Danielle Staubitz, directed by Elizabeth Carlson
- Green River by Rachel White (’09), directed by Joan Kane.
This festival, advised by award-winning director and faculty member Jim Simpson, highlights the work of the graduating MFA playwrights, directors, and actors and is free and open to the public. For the complete schedule of performances visit: www.drama.newschool.edu.
New Voices is generously supported by the Harold and Mimi Steinberg Charitable Trust.