Along with university commencement at Madison Square Garden, The New School’s Divisional Commencements are in full swing this week with an impressive roster of keynote speakers. Here’s a sampling of who will send off the class of 2010.
- Katrina vanden Heuvel, editor and publisher, the Nation: Milano
- Margo Jefferson, faculty member and theater critic-at-large, the New York Times: Eugene Lang College
- Regina Resnick, opera singer: Mannes College
- Alfred Molina, actor: New School Drama
- Loren Schoenberg, executive director, Jazz Museum in Harlem: New School Jazz
- Fred Dust, partner, IDEO Parsons School of Design Strategies: Design and Management
- Bell Moggridge, director, Cooper-Hewitt Museum: Parsons School of Art and Design History and Theory