New Visions at The New School for Drama
The New School for Drama’s NEW VISIONS Directing Festival will run October 4-12, October 18-26, and November 1-9, 2012, at The New School for Drama Theater, 151 Bank Street, 3rd Floor. The plays featured will highlight the work of Drama’s graduating directors and actors. The works, which will be performed in repertory over the course of the festival, will include:
- Clean by Edwin Sanchez, directed by Christie Marie Clark
featuring Rafael Albarran, Megan Branch, Jorge Chapa, Velson D’Souza, Keith Foster, Simon Winheld.
- Five Flights by Adam Bock, directed by K. L. Cullom
featuring Adam Colton, Valorie Kissel, Travis Clark Morris, Krystal Seli, Michael Thomas, Jessica Wanamaker.
- The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark by William Shakespeare, adapted & directed by Brad Raimondo
featuring Jim Anderson, Trey K. Blackburn, Martin R.M. Boersma, John Cormier, Tracy Lynn Farber, Paul Frederick, Alexandra Gellner, Thomas Preece.
- Fen by Caryl Churchill, directed by Kai-Hsiang Tu
featuring Tanner Agron, Greg Carere, Kelsey Lidsky, Katie Rae Newcomer, Grace Painter, Katharine Scarborough.
- Intimate Apparel by Lynn Nottage, directed by Whitney Gail Aronson
featuring Andi Earles, Ryan Feyk, Kacy Hopkins, Jessica Maria Kight, Lauren Lattimore.
Admission is free, but reservations are recommended by calling Ticket Central at 212.279.4200 or visit www.ticketcentral.com. Visit Drama’s website for a complete schedule of performance dates and times.