Congratulations to Federico Finchelstein, associate professor in Historical Studies. His book Transatlantic Fascism: Ideology, Violence, and the Sacred in Argentina and Italy, 1919’1945 (Duke University, 2010) was just awarded Best Book of 2011 by the Harvard-based New England Council of Latin American Studies at a ceremony held at Dartmouth in early November.
Professor Finchelstein receives best book award
- The Problematic Future of Higher Education: A Discussion At the Center for Public Scholarship
- Kyle K. Moore Discusses Research on Racial Gaps in Morbidity
- PhD Economics Student Catherine Ruetschlin On Op-Ed TV
- Duncan Foley and Lance Taylor Featured in Boston Globe
- Creative Publishing and Critical Journalism Program Highlighted on Inside HigherEd
Post your news
We would love to hear about your accomplishments, presentations, publications, events, and other news. Just send us an email with a description and we will post it here.