Where is your internship? Bienvenue art fair // Bienvenue is a new independent art fair located at the Cité Internationale des Arts in Paris dedicated to promoting, exploring and enriching the contemporary art scene. Galerie Lily Robert // Lily Robert is a contemporary art gallery based in Paris. Initiated in 2016, the gallery has recently […]
About Nicolette Kabitsis
Where is your internship? Who is it for? What is the company known for? I am interning with Byronesque in Paris. Byronesque acts as a marketplace for contemporary vintage fashion from subculture’s most relevant designers. Having the largest network of contemporary vintage buyers and sellers in the world allows Byronesque to play a key role […]
Where is your internship? Who is it for? What is the company known for? During Spring Semester I interned for the Association Azzedine Alaïa in the Marais in Paris. The foundation is housed alongside the Alaïa Couture House in Paris in order to preserve M. Alaïa’s couture collections. M. Alaïa himself was also a prolific […]
Where is your internship? Who is it for? What is the company known for? It is at David Leclerc Architecture. What are your roles? My role is to work on drawings and 3d representations of buildings. How long is your internship? What are you hoping to learn? 2 months. I hope to learn […]
Where is your internship? who is it for? what is the company known for? My internship is at Musée d’Orsay, it’s for predatory exhibition research. MDO is of one of the most highly visited public art museums in Paris juxtaposed by the Louvre housing mainly impressionist/post-impressionist well known french works of art What are […]
While Paris is full of places to explore, there are many iconic landscapes just beyond its city limits. About an hour and a half outside of Paris is Giverny. Located within Normandy, Giverny is home to the retirement home of Claude Monet and his gardens in a small village that was frequented by many other […]
Throughout the month of July, Parsons Paris will house college and adult students in a summer semester. The session works to allow for students to enroll in the program in order to acquire the skills they need to reach academic and professional goals, to complement their full-time degree programs, or to build a competitive portfolio […]
So you made it to Paris, and you crossed off every number on your “Touristy To Do List” from hiking to the top of the Arc de Triomphe to eating an overpriced lunch at Les Deux Magots. Now what? Let me tell you, after almost a year in Paris, there is much more to see, […]
This summer, Parsons Paris is opening its doors to welcome college students to immersive courses of study during the month of June. Within the program, students have two choices for courses: The Business of Fashion, taught by Professor Erotokritos Antoniadis, and Fashion Design Process taught by Professor Yong Andersson. Each of these courses insight students on […]
The Eiffel Tower. We all know the name and the formation of the structure, but many have completely overlooked the history of this worldly known monument. Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel (1832-1923) was born in Dijon to a well-off family. By 1854, he had begun building bridges for a railway industry, ultimately opening his own architectural firm years later. […]
- 2019 Fashion Show May 16, 2019
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- Check out that Dolce and Gabanna hoarding! July 17, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Renee Tyson Hong July 8, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Nicolette Contoursi July 2, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Victoria Nergaard July 2, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Ruchanan Patarapanich July 1, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...