PRIMA artistic director and Parsons Paris instructor Francesca Bonesio invites Parsons Paris students to participate in the 2019 PRIMA Micro-architecture competition: PRIMA is launching a competition to create a park that will bring together the raw materials of the French quarrying company Groupe CB, and the inspiration of future generations of architects and designers, under the […]
Congrats to Art, Media and Technology instructors Sophie Cure and Aurélien Farina who have just published Graphic Design Play Book, the English version of their book Le livret d’initiation au graphisme. It’s an introduction to graphic design through games and activities (puzzles, visual challenges, etc.) based on works of designers like Otl Aicher, Paul Rand, […]
Pianist and musicologist Anne de Fornel involved the Fashion Design and Art, Media & Technology students in a performative experience based on the cutting-edge methodology and work of John Cage and Merce Cunningham. The workshop was held at the Centre National de la Dance in Pantin where the students could discover the unique creative processes […]
To celebrate 100 years of The New School and the centennial of the birth of Merce Cunningham, students from the Fashion Design and Art, Media & Technology programs took part in Musicircus. This festival, first devised by John Cage in 1967, allowed amateurs and professionals to pay homage to the composer’s work by playing a […]
Parsons Paris Art, Media and Technology instructor Mel O’Callaghan launched a new exhibition entitled Centre of the Centre. Centre of the Centre, Mel O’Callaghan’s new major exhibition, traces the origins of life and its regenerative forces. The catalyst for this new body of work is one small mineral given to the artist by her grandfather, […]
AMT Faculty member Mathieu Merlet-Briand is currently exhibiting his work as part of a group show in Paris. Spaced In Lost II Group show curated by Yvannoé Kruger Opening : 12 Septembre | 18h – 21h | Entrée Libre Expo : 12.09 – 03.10.2019 Galerie Charraudeau 4 rue Bonaparte 75006 Paris
AMT Faculty member Mathieu Merlet-Briand is currently exhibiting his work in a solo show in Paris. NudeSpace Opening : 12 Septembre | 18h – 22h | Entrée Libre Expo : 13 – 14 Septembre | Entrée Libre NudeSpace 3 Rue du Pas-de-la-Mule, 75004 Paris
We are proud to share photos of the D&G hoarding designed by Parsons Paris AMT students and currently installed at 54, Avenue Montaigne in Paris! This was the winning design in the Dolce and Gabbana facade design contest held earlier this semester… Magnifique! ➡ Base drawing “Haussmannien Architecture’ by Ryuku Otsuka and Jenna Bickhardt. ➡ Digital vectorization […]
In the 2019 Graduation Exhibition at the Mona Bismarck American Center, Art, Media and Technology graduates exhibited immersive artistic installations addressing diverse subjects including human perception, social consciousness and the relationship between nature and technology. Congratulations to Malique, Eman and Eliana for the beautiful, thought-provoking experiences created through their work. Malique Moore Keepin’ it Real Keepin’ […]
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- 2019 Fashion Show May 16, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- PRIMA Micro-architecture Competition December 2, 2019
- Career Services: Coming up in December December 1, 2019
- MAFS Project Update: In Collaboration with AMI Paris November 28, 2019
- MA Fashion Studies Alumni: ‘How These Women Turned Creativity into Real Social Change’ by Refinery29 November 26, 2019
- OECD 2020 Collaboration: Scout Visit November 25, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...