We are proud to share photos of the D&G hoarding designed by Parsons Paris AMT students and currently installed at 54, Avenue Montaigne in Paris! This was the winning design in the Dolce and Gabbana facade design contest held earlier this semester… Magnifique! ➡ Base drawing “Haussmannien Architecture’ by Ryuku Otsuka and Jenna Bickhardt. ➡ Digital vectorization […]
In the 2019 Graduation Exhibition at the Mona Bismarck American Center, Art, Media and Technology graduates exhibited immersive artistic installations addressing diverse subjects including human perception, social consciousness and the relationship between nature and technology. Congratulations to Malique, Eman and Eliana for the beautiful, thought-provoking experiences created through their work. Malique Moore Keepin’ it Real Keepin’ […]
Parsons Paris is proud to showcase the work of its 2019 graduates at the Mona Bismarck American Center in Paris. Immersive artistic installations by Art, Media and Technology graduates will address diverse subjects including human perception, social consciousness and the relationship between nature and technology. Visitors will particularly appreciate a curatorial project on the notion of the object and materiality produced by […]
Immersive artistic installations by Art, Media and Technology graduates will be exhibited at the 2019 Graduation Exhibition, addressing diverse subjects including human perception, social consciousness and the relationship between nature and technology. Learn more about them below! Address: Mona Bismarck American Center, 34 Avenue de New York, 75116 Paris Hours: May 17 7pm – 11pm | May 18 12pm – midnight | May 19 […]
Parsons Paris is proud to present the 2019 Parsons Paris Festival, celebrating our graduating students from all programs as well as showcasing selected class projects. MAY 14 & 16 – Fashion Studies Graduate Thesis Public Defenses MAY 15 – Parsons Paris Advisory Board Meeting – Strategic Design and Management Pitch & Network Event MAY 16 […]
A selected group of 15 Parsons Paris students was asked by Chelsfield Ltd. to come up with a design for the facade covering the Dolce & Gabbana boutique this summer at 54 Avenue Montagne in Paris. The design needed to merge Dolce & Gabbana’s colorful Sicilian style with the spirit of Paris. In communication with […]
Earlier this semester, we covered the exciting opportunity that Art, Media and Technology sophomores have to create a large-scale installation for the 2019 OECD Global Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, a meeting where policy-makers and industry leaders will discuss the risks and opportunities technology brings in the fight against corruption. We are so proud of Kathryn […]
This week, First Year students in Integrative Seminar 2 had a chance to meet Senior AMT Eman Muhammad and participate in her project pertaining to biopolitics and design fiction. After a presentation of her project where she introduced current discussions on biopolitics, sustainability, she then explained how she engages with these questions as a designer […]
After presenting their prototypes to the OECD, Art, Media and Technology sophomores in Core Studio/Lab: Spatial have received the decision! The OECD selection committee announced that the project that will be produced full-scale and installed OECD’s 2019 Tech For Trust Forum is “Carded” by Kathryn Frey and Ieva Lygnugaryte. Kathryn and Ieva describe their project […]
Parsons AMT Junior Core Studio at the Arènes de Lutèce, Paris, staging experimental and participatory art performances in the ancient Roman forum in the 5ème arrondissement on a theme of reenactment.
- 2019 Fashion Show May 16, 2019
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- Check out that Dolce and Gabanna hoarding! July 17, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Renee Tyson Hong July 8, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Nicolette Contoursi July 2, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Victoria Nergaard July 2, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Ruchanan Patarapanich July 1, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...