To celebrate 100 years of The New School and the centennial of the birth of Merce Cunningham, students from the Fashion Design and Art, Media & Technology programs took part in Musicircus. This festival, first devised by John Cage in 1967, allowed amateurs and professionals to pay homage to the composer’s work by playing a […]
AMT Faculty member Mathieu Merlet-Briand is currently exhibiting his work as part of a group show in Paris. Spaced In Lost II Group show curated by Yvannoé Kruger Opening : 12 Septembre | 18h – 21h | Entrée Libre Expo : 12.09 – 03.10.2019 Galerie Charraudeau 4 rue Bonaparte 75006 Paris
AMT Faculty member Mathieu Merlet-Briand is currently exhibiting his work in a solo show in Paris. NudeSpace Opening : 12 Septembre | 18h – 22h | Entrée Libre Expo : 13 – 14 Septembre | Entrée Libre NudeSpace 3 Rue du Pas-de-la-Mule, 75004 Paris
We are proud to share photos of the D&G hoarding designed by Parsons Paris AMT students and currently installed at 54, Avenue Montaigne in Paris! This was the winning design in the Dolce and Gabbana facade design contest held earlier this semester… Magnifique! ➡ Base drawing “Haussmannien Architecture’ by Ryuku Otsuka and Jenna Bickhardt. ➡ Digital vectorization […]
In the 2019 Graduation Exhibition at the Mona Bismarck American Center, Art, Media and Technology graduates exhibited immersive artistic installations addressing diverse subjects including human perception, social consciousness and the relationship between nature and technology. Congratulations to Malique, Eman and Eliana for the beautiful, thought-provoking experiences created through their work. Malique Moore Keepin’ it Real Keepin’ […]
Parsons Paris is proud to showcase the work of its 2019 graduates at the Mona Bismarck American Center in Paris. Immersive artistic installations by Art, Media and Technology graduates will address diverse subjects including human perception, social consciousness and the relationship between nature and technology. Visitors will particularly appreciate a curatorial project on the notion of the object and materiality produced by […]
Immersive artistic installations by Art, Media and Technology graduates will be exhibited at the 2019 Graduation Exhibition, addressing diverse subjects including human perception, social consciousness and the relationship between nature and technology. Learn more about them below! Address: Mona Bismarck American Center, 34 Avenue de New York, 75116 Paris Hours: May 17 7pm – 11pm | May 18 12pm – midnight | May 19 […]
Parsons Paris is proud to present the 2019 Parsons Paris Festival, celebrating our graduating students from all programs as well as showcasing selected class projects. MAY 14 & 16 – Fashion Studies Graduate Thesis Public Defenses MAY 15 – Parsons Paris Advisory Board Meeting – Strategic Design and Management Pitch & Network Event MAY 16 […]
A selected group of 15 Parsons Paris students was asked by Chelsfield Ltd. to come up with a design for the facade covering the Dolce & Gabbana boutique this summer at 54 Avenue Montagne in Paris. The design needed to merge Dolce & Gabbana’s colorful Sicilian style with the spirit of Paris. In communication with […]
Earlier this semester, we covered the exciting opportunity that Art, Media and Technology sophomores have to create a large-scale installation for the 2019 OECD Global Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, a meeting where policy-makers and industry leaders will discuss the risks and opportunities technology brings in the fight against corruption. We are so proud of Kathryn […]
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- Save the Date : AMT at the 2019 Graduation Exhibition May 9, 2019
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- Culture Maps in Creative Team Dynamics October 14, 2019
- Let’s talk library! October 11, 2019
- Midterms Stress Management October 10, 2019
- Join a Paris Safety + Harassment Workshop October 9, 2019
- MERDE Magazine Coming Your Way October 8, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...