Build a career with One Acre Fund!
One Acre Fund puts farmers first in everything they do. They are seeking passionate, committed team members who are not just looking for their next job, but want to build a career in the field of international development.
They have over 50 openings right now. Here are just three!
- Program Associate (various rural locations in Africa) – Manage and improve our core field, R&D, and logistical functions in countries where we currently serve 300,000+ farmers.
- Business Operations Associate (Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania) – Manage all of our client data in a country of operation and improve key processes such as mobile repayment or insurance payouts.
- Development Manager (Writing/Reporting) (NYC) – Craft compelling strategic appeals to our key funding partners, with a focus on writing clear and powerful prose and training others to do the same.
Check out their website and apply today!
About One Acre Fund
- They serve 300,000 of the hardest-working farmers on the planet
- They are over 4,000 staff strong, entering our third consecutive year of 50%+ growth
- They focus on career growth at all levels and want to build the most effective poverty-fighting team in the world