It’s important for me to remember that it’s not the end-all be-all, and as long as I try my best, I’ll be OK!
Whenever I’m really stressed, I sit down and make myself a snack!
When I need to relax, I unplug from technology for a moment.
Good thing it rained last week, it made me stay in and study more!
I talk to someone who’s more stressed than I am, then I feel comparatively calm…
I make a list of prioritized tasks and follow it so I don’t lose track.
I go work out, this morning I went to the gym before class!
My best stress release is to go for a run. It’s super convenient to head over to the Tuileries right next to campus, otherwise if I have more time, I go along the banks of the Seine.
I ask for help from other students or the writing lab tutors.
I get a group of friends together to study… we help each other hang in there, the more the merrier!
I let myself stress out, it’s normal during midterms!
I call my brother, he always makes me laugh and feel better.
Retail therapy always helps. I’m really happy about the new bag I just bought!
I scroll through the TMZ Instagram.
I go to Pret and get a sandwich. And, I drink lots of mint herbal tea.
I do breathing exercises or some yoga at home.
I go get my nails done.
Midterms Stress Management
Midterms are in full swing! Everyone’s super busy with studying, drafting, photographing, sewing, painting, making prototypes, printing and more… but we managed to check in with some students to see how they’re dealing with stress or how they take a break from the craziness.
Thanks to everyone who chimed in… Good luck, you’re almost done!
About Parsons Paris
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- In Conversation with Alexandre Samson: Fashion Curation, Archives & Heritage Lab November 18, 2019
- Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts November 14, 2019
- Graphic Design Play Book November 14, 2019
- Top Five Workout Studios for Students in Paris November 13, 2019
- Sophomore Textile Experimentation November 12, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...
#experimentation #paris #paris #museum #fieldtrip alumni AMT Centre National de la Dance exhibition fashion cultures fashiondesign fashion design fashionshow fashion show fashion studies fashionstudies festival First Year gilets jaunes glitch Glitch Art graduation Installation internship internships maison lesage Musée du Quai Branly new student orientation New students OECD Open House paris fashion week parsonsparis Parsons Paris press project space refrag regard(s) Research Spring Break student life student project summer summer open house sustainability Textile Travel