Pre-Halloween Party All of the ghosts and ghouls came out to celebrate at the Pre-Halloween Party. As the true Halloween falls over Fall Break, Parsons Paris has had a long-standing tradition to spread some spooky spirits before students leave. Students even got a special “treat” when a little pumpkin came to visit!
Oh The Places Parsons Paris Students Will Go For Fall Break! As the leaves are falling and we Parisians start to pull out our scarves, some Parsons Paris students will be escaping to warmer destinations! The campus will close for Fall Break from October 28th – November 3rd and students are taking full advantage of […]
On Thursday, students learned how to make an essential French treat: Crêpes! For those who haven’t had the luxury of trying one yet, a crêpe is a type of very thin pancake. Crêpes are usually of two types: sweet crêpes (crêpes sucrées) and savoury galettes (crêpes salées). Crêpes are served with a variety of fillings, […]
Monday, August 19th Move-in Day! Parents were invited to Welcome Drinks with The Dean Tuesday, August 20th Big day of presentations from The Dean, Student Success, Program Directors, Tech Lab, and many more! Students finished the day with a tour of Paris by boat. Wednesday, August 21st Students rotated stations on campus to […]
Parsons Paris students are on the move! We finally made it to Spring Break (March 18th – 24th) and students are using this time to relax, recharge, and explore! Many students use this time go home and visit with family, but many are headed to warmer destinations to find some sunshine. Students are traveling to […]
On Wednesday, March 6th, Student Life hosted the annual Parsons Paris Raclette and Fondue Dinner for students and faculty. For those new to France, the French (and Swiss!) take cheese to a whole new level with these two traditional Alpine dishes. Culture Trip details the difference between the two, “First the basics. Cheese fondue […]
The Cathay Capital Prize was created to give Parsons Paris students in Strategic Design & Management a hands on challenge with a real prize at stake. This year five groups of three students from the Strategic Management course led by Emmanuel Alouche took on the challenge working with the French brand Bellota Bellota. Each of the teams […]
One of the perks of being a branch campus is from time to time we get faculty to come over from The New School in New York. This past spring we were happy to welcome Rebecca Reilly from the Eugene Lang College The New School for Liberal Arts. In addition to teaching courses at Parsons Paris, […]
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- In Conversation with Alexandre Samson: Fashion Curation, Archives & Heritage Lab November 18, 2019
- Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts November 14, 2019
- Graphic Design Play Book November 14, 2019
- Top Five Workout Studios for Students in Paris November 13, 2019
- Sophomore Textile Experimentation November 12, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...