We are delighted to invite you to Parsons Paris 2018 MA Fashion Studies alum Rachel Fenderson’s exhibition “JAY JAXON: Fashion Designer, Le Couturier, Costumer | 40 Years of Fashion Design Brilliance” which celebrates the life of Jay Jaxon and his historical contributions to the Fashion Industry. This exhibition runs from August 1 – August 31, […]
About Parsons Paris
We are proud to share photos of the D&G hoarding designed by Parsons Paris AMT students and currently installed at 54, Avenue Montaigne in Paris! This was the winning design in the Dolce and Gabbana facade design contest held earlier this semester… Magnifique! ➡ Base drawing “Haussmannien Architecture’ by Ryuku Otsuka and Jenna Bickhardt. ➡ Digital vectorization […]
The MA Fashion Studies program presented the exhibition and conference Anatomy of the Fashion Museum at the Mona Bismarck American Center from May 17 to 19, developed with the generous support of Palais Galliera – Musée de la mode de la Ville de Paris. Anatomy of the Fashion Museum is an exhibition exploring issues of fashion museology, curated by MA Fashion […]
As part of the Parsons Paris 2019 Graduation Exhibition, May 17 to 19 at the Mona Bismarck American Center, the MA Fashion Studies department presented A Fashion of Theory. Theory has never been so fashionable in the fashion industry. While artistic director Alessandro Michele from Gucci quotes Gilles Deleuze in his press releases, Dior is employing psychoanalysis […]
From May 17 to 19, the RESEARCH FOLIOS exhibition at the Mona Bismarck American Center showcased the projects of the 2019 graduating MA Fashion Studies students. Visitors were invited to observe folio-posters presenting a visual archive of students’ research process mixing primary and secondary sources. In correspondence to these folios, printed, audio and film documentation are showcased documents of students’ thesis projects […]
In the 2019 Graduation Exhibition at the Mona Bismarck American Center, Art, Media and Technology graduates exhibited immersive artistic installations addressing diverse subjects including human perception, social consciousness and the relationship between nature and technology. Congratulations to Malique, Eman and Eliana for the beautiful, thought-provoking experiences created through their work. Malique Moore Keepin’ it Real Keepin’ […]
On May 17-19, 2019, the History of Design and Curatorial Studies MA presented Material Contingencies, an exhibition examining contemporary notions of “object” and “objecthood” and how they may or may not materialize. Shown as part of the 2019 Graduation Exhibition at the Mona Bismarck American Center, the project was developed by curator Mathilde Sauzet with […]
On May 15, new graduates from the Parsons Paris Strategic Design and Management program participated in the “Pitch & Network” event, hosted at the Courbet Showroom at the beautiful Place Vendôme in the very heart of Paris. In front of an audience including industry leaders, recruiters and faculty, SDM students presented their project designs in […]
Parsons Paris Fashion Show 2019 from The New School on Vimeo. Parsons Paris presented the capsule collections of its 2019 graduating BFA Fashion Design students on May 16, 2019 at 6:30pm at Palais de Tokyo. The show was immediately preceded by an artistic performance by Parsons Paris Fashion Design juniors, the result of a collaborative design […]
Parsons Paris is proud to showcase the work of its 2019 graduates at the Mona Bismarck American Center in Paris. Immersive artistic installations by Art, Media and Technology graduates will address diverse subjects including human perception, social consciousness and the relationship between nature and technology. Visitors will particularly appreciate a curatorial project on the notion of the object and materiality produced by […]
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- 2019 Fashion Show May 16, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- JAY JAXON: Fashion Designer, Le Couturier, Costumer | 40 Years of Fashion Design Brilliance August 7, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Ariel Stark August 5, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Molly Apple August 2, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Emma Shouse July 26, 2019
- Student Internship Spotlight: Ana Sanchez July 22, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...