PRIMA artistic director and Parsons Paris instructor Francesca Bonesio invites Parsons Paris students to participate in the 2019 PRIMA Micro-architecture competition: PRIMA is launching a competition to create a park that will bring together the raw materials of the French quarrying company Groupe CB, and the inspiration of future generations of architects and designers, under the […]
About Parsons Paris
Congrats to Art, Media and Technology instructors Sophie Cure and Aurélien Farina who have just published Graphic Design Play Book, the English version of their book Le livret d’initiation au graphisme. It’s an introduction to graphic design through games and activities (puzzles, visual challenges, etc.) based on works of designers like Otl Aicher, Paul Rand, […]
In Creative Team Dynamics class lead by Sabri Ben Radhia, Strategic Design and Management sophomores discussed different meanings and facets of “culture” and what it means to work with international teams. Everyone shared their own experiences and cultural misconceptions. Students learned about the Culture Map, an 8-scale model designed by Erin Meyers, which empowers managers […]
Caroline Marie (class of 2023) sat down for a conversation with Kandace Clifton (MA Fashion Studies class of 2020) who manages the Parsons Paris library. What are you studying at Parsons Paris and how did you come to manage the Parsons Paris library? I am an MA Fashion Studies student, in my second year. I’ve […]
Midterms are in full swing! Everyone’s super busy with studying, drafting, photographing, sewing, painting, making prototypes, printing and more… but we managed to check in with some students to see how they’re dealing with stress or how they take a break from the craziness. It’s important for me to remember that it’s not the end-all […]
Who’s welcomed in the museum? Who is art representing? Led by instructor Emmanuel Cohen, students visited the MacVal, the Museum of Contemporary Art in Vitry, a suburb of Paris. In a city marked by waves of immigration during the 20th century, the exhibition Persona Grata invites the viewers to a reflection on hospitality. If hospitality […]
As we get close to midterms, Student Success has planned Hakuna Matata Week from Monday September 30th through Friday October 4th, to provide some welcome fun and relaxation in the run-up to exams. Students are encouraged to enjoy the FREE SESSIONS to learn how to relax and relieve stress through different exercises and methods. Monday : Relaxing […]
Excited to announce this event moderated by Parsons Paris faculty Stephanie Nadalo! From the American Library website: Evenings with an Author: Emma Jacobs in conversation with Stephanie Nadalo about The Little(r) Museums of Paris October 8, 7:30-9pm American Library of Paris Please join us for a conversation with Emma Jacobs about her book, The Little(r) […]
Congratulations to Claire Richard, Parsons Paris faculty member leading Advanced Research Seminar and Art of Storytelling, for winning the Prix Italia in Radio Drama, an international competition organized by RAI in Italy, with contestants from media all over the world. She was recognized for her radio drama entitled Les Chemins de Désir produced by ARTE radio […]
Photo documentation of the Paris Climate Strike by Joseph Anderson (Class of 2023)
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- 2019 Fashion Show May 16, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- PRIMA Micro-architecture Competition December 2, 2019
- Career Services: Coming up in December December 1, 2019
- MAFS Project Update: In Collaboration with AMI Paris November 28, 2019
- MA Fashion Studies Alumni: ‘How These Women Turned Creativity into Real Social Change’ by Refinery29 November 26, 2019
- OECD 2020 Collaboration: Scout Visit November 25, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...