Araz Tapeh, Parsons Paris class of 2022, reflects on her time as a First Year student at Parsons Paris. I remember my First Year as if it happened only yesterday. There were many positive experiences but also some challenging times. Here are some things I learned early on that helped me have a successful year: […]
Araz Tapeh, Parsons Paris class of 2022, talks about some of the first things to tackle when moving to Paris. Moving to Paris can seem like a daunting process, but it really isn’t that bad. There are some “grown-up” things that you need to get done but there are also things that you can do […]
Araz Tapeh from Parsons Paris class of 2022 shares some advice about finding housing in Paris. Finding housing is one of the things that you have to do as a student living in Paris. It’s also something you want to take your time with as it is important to look at all your options and […]
The Gilets Jaunes? Granted, we’ve all heard about it on the news but…is it really as big as it seems on the TV? Being relatively new in Paris as a First Year student, I get a text on a weekly basis by my parents on our family group chat telling me that “This Saturday […]
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- In Conversation with Alexandre Samson: Fashion Curation, Archives & Heritage Lab November 18, 2019
- Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts November 14, 2019
- Graphic Design Play Book November 14, 2019
- Top Five Workout Studios for Students in Paris November 13, 2019
- Sophomore Textile Experimentation November 12, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...