PRIMA artistic director and Parsons Paris instructor Francesca Bonesio invites Parsons Paris students to participate in the 2019 PRIMA Micro-architecture competition: PRIMA is launching a competition to create a park that will bring together the raw materials of the French quarrying company Groupe CB, and the inspiration of future generations of architects and designers, under the […]
Parsons Paris Art, Media and Technology instructor Mel O’Callaghan launched a new exhibition entitled Centre of the Centre. Centre of the Centre, Mel O’Callaghan’s new major exhibition, traces the origins of life and its regenerative forces. The catalyst for this new body of work is one small mineral given to the artist by her grandfather, […]
A selected group of 15 Parsons Paris students was asked by Chelsfield Ltd. to come up with a design for the facade covering the Dolce & Gabbana boutique this summer at 54 Avenue Montagne in Paris. The design needed to merge Dolce & Gabbana’s colorful Sicilian style with the spirit of Paris. In communication with […]
Earlier this semester, we covered the exciting opportunity that Art, Media and Technology sophomores have to create a large-scale installation for the 2019 OECD Global Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, a meeting where policy-makers and industry leaders will discuss the risks and opportunities technology brings in the fight against corruption. We are so proud of Kathryn […]
After presenting their prototypes to the OECD, Art, Media and Technology sophomores in Core Studio/Lab: Spatial have received the decision! The OECD selection committee announced that the project that will be produced full-scale and installed OECD’s 2019 Tech For Trust Forum is “Carded” by Kathryn Frey and Ieva Lygnugaryte. Kathryn and Ieva describe their project […]
This semester, Art, Media and Technology sophomores have the unique chance to create a large-scale installation for the 2019 OECD Global Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, a meeting where policy-makers and industry leaders will discuss the risks and opportunities technology brings in the fight against corruption. Asked to show the possibilities of new technologies such as […]
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- 2019 Fashion Show May 16, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- PRIMA Micro-architecture Competition December 2, 2019
- Career Services: Coming up in December December 1, 2019
- MAFS Project Update: In Collaboration with AMI Paris November 28, 2019
- MA Fashion Studies Alumni: ‘How These Women Turned Creativity into Real Social Change’ by Refinery29 November 26, 2019
- OECD 2020 Collaboration: Scout Visit November 25, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...