Leyla Neri, Program Director of the Fashion Design Program has contributed to a new publication by Bloomsbury entitled Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts. A book that offers new insights into the dynamic relationships between fashion, bodies, and material culture. Through a series of historical and contemporary original case studies, the book explores […]
Pianist and musicologist Anne de Fornel involved the Fashion Design and Art, Media & Technology students in a performative experience based on the cutting-edge methodology and work of John Cage and Merce Cunningham. The workshop was held at the Centre National de la Dance in Pantin where the students could discover the unique creative processes […]
Leyla Neri, Director of the Fashion Design Program quoted in Le Monde. Le Monde, ‘La Mode à bonne école’ by Elvire Von Bardeleben
Leyla Neri, Director of the Fashion Design Program at Parsons Paris quoted in L’Officiel Magazine. L’Officiel, ‘Ce que veulent les femmes’ by Sophie Abriat
The Institut National des Métiers d’Art (INMA) and Parsons Paris are launching a unique artistic collaboration that will bring together, for the first time, international design students and French masters of art. INMA is a world renowned platform under the auspices of the French Ministry of Culture where the rare know-how of the best artisans […]
Leyla Neri, Director of the Fashion Design Program quoted in Gala Magazine. Gala, ‘Souriez, c’est si bon’ by Virginie Picat
Leyla Neri, Director of the Fashion Design Program quoted in Les Inrockuptibles Magazine. Les Inrockuptibles, ‘En Mode Intello’ by Sophie Abriat
Leyla Neri, Director of the Fashion Design Program quoted in L’Officiel Magazine. L’Officiel, Culture vs Bling la Riviera serait elle bipolaire by Sophie Abriat
Without further ado, the 2017 BFA Fashion Design fashion show in videos! A huge thank you to all of our partners and collaborators. The 2017 Parsons Show Fashion Show would not have been the same without them! Production: SPLEEN FACTORY Music: Jérémie Renoir Hair: Ecole Coiffure Studio Hair Stylist Agathe Segura Make-up: MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy Photo […]
Hosted by Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales in Paris, the research seminar Fashion as a Dialogue Between Cultures has gathered international researchers to discuss the complex interconnections between material culture, media and society through contemporary fashion. Dr Leyla Neri, designer and anthropologist, program director in charge of the Anthropo Design Research Lab at Parsons Paris, […]
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- In Conversation with Alexandre Samson: Fashion Curation, Archives & Heritage Lab November 18, 2019
- Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts November 14, 2019
- Graphic Design Play Book November 14, 2019
- Top Five Workout Studios for Students in Paris November 13, 2019
- Sophomore Textile Experimentation November 12, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...