Leyla Neri, Program Director of the Fashion Design Program has contributed to a new publication by Bloomsbury entitled Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts. A book that offers new insights into the dynamic relationships between fashion, bodies, and material culture. Through a series of historical and contemporary original case studies, the book explores […]
Pianist and musicologist Anne de Fornel involved the Fashion Design and Art, Media & Technology students in a performative experience based on the cutting-edge methodology and work of John Cage and Merce Cunningham. The workshop was held at the Centre National de la Dance in Pantin where the students could discover the unique creative processes […]
Students presenting their collaborative project between the Fashion Design Program, Strategic Design & Management Program and Swarovski. In this partnership Parsons Paris and Swarovski explored ecological and social sustainability by reducing wasted resources and examining non-normative body shapes in relation to human diversity, with the aim of removing cultural barriers to empower women.
Parsons Paris Fashion Show 2019 from The New School on Vimeo. Parsons Paris presented the capsule collections of its 2019 graduating BFA Fashion Design students on May 16, 2019 at 6:30pm at Palais de Tokyo. The show was immediately preceded by an artistic performance by Parsons Paris Fashion Design juniors, the result of a collaborative design […]
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- 2019 Fashion Show May 16, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- PRIMA Micro-architecture Competition December 2, 2019
- Career Services: Coming up in December December 1, 2019
- MAFS Project Update: In Collaboration with AMI Paris November 28, 2019
- MA Fashion Studies Alumni: ‘How These Women Turned Creativity into Real Social Change’ by Refinery29 November 26, 2019
- OECD 2020 Collaboration: Scout Visit November 25, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...