The Gilets Jaunes? Granted, we’ve all heard about it on the news but…is it really as big as it seems on the TV? Being relatively new in Paris as a First Year student, I get a text on a weekly basis by my parents on our family group chat telling me that “This Saturday […]
Tag | gilets jaunes
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- Save the Date : AMT at the 2019 Graduation Exhibition May 9, 2019
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- Culture Maps in Creative Team Dynamics October 14, 2019
- Let’s talk library! October 11, 2019
- Midterms Stress Management October 10, 2019
- Join a Paris Safety + Harassment Workshop October 9, 2019
- MERDE Magazine Coming Your Way October 8, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...
#paris #museum #fieldtrip alumni AMT Centre National de la Dance exhibition fashion cultures fashion design fashiondesign fashion show fashionshow fashion studies fashionstudies festival First Year gilets jaunes glitch Glitch Art graduation Installation internship maison lesage Musée du Quai Branly new student orientation New students OECD Open House Parsons Paris press project space refrag regard(s) Research Spring Break student life student project summer summer open house Travel