The Gilets Jaunes? Granted, we’ve all heard about it on the news but…is it really as big as it seems on the TV? Being relatively new in Paris as a First Year student, I get a text on a weekly basis by my parents on our family group chat telling me that “This Saturday […]
Tag | gilets jaunes
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- 2019 Fashion Show May 16, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- PRIMA Micro-architecture Competition December 2, 2019
- Career Services: Coming up in December December 1, 2019
- MAFS Project Update: In Collaboration with AMI Paris November 28, 2019
- MA Fashion Studies Alumni: ‘How These Women Turned Creativity into Real Social Change’ by Refinery29 November 26, 2019
- OECD 2020 Collaboration: Scout Visit November 25, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...
#art #artmediatechnology #experimentation #paris #paris #museum #fieldtrip alumni AMT career services exhibition fashion cultures fashion design fashiondesign fashionshow fashion show fashion studies fashionstudies festival gilets jaunes glitch Glitch Art graduation Installation internship internships LVMH Mel O’Callaghan OECD Open House paris fashion week Parsons Paris parsonsparis PFW press project space refrag regard(s) Research Resume Spring Break student life student project summer summer open house sustainability Travel