reFrag: is a symposium exploring new connections between art, culture and technology. reFrag: glitch gathers together artists working in the international networks of Glitch Art for 4 days of intensive workshops, talks and performances with exhibitions in Paris and online. Glitches occur in our identity (de/re)constuctions; instabilities and errors in digitized financial markets (i.e. flash crashes); hacking, […]
Tag | Glitch Art
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- In Conversation with Alexandre Samson: Fashion Curation, Archives & Heritage Lab November 18, 2019
- Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts November 14, 2019
- Graphic Design Play Book November 14, 2019
- Top Five Workout Studios for Students in Paris November 13, 2019
- Sophomore Textile Experimentation November 12, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...
#experimentation #paris #paris #museum #fieldtrip alumni AMT Centre National de la Dance exhibition fashion cultures fashiondesign fashion design fashionshow fashion show fashion studies fashionstudies festival First Year gilets jaunes glitch Glitch Art graduation Installation internship internships maison lesage Musée du Quai Branly new student orientation New students OECD Open House paris fashion week parsonsparis Parsons Paris press project space refrag regard(s) Research Spring Break student life student project summer summer open house sustainability Textile Travel