Leyla Neri, Program Director of the Fashion Design Program has contributed to a new publication by Bloomsbury entitled Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts. A book that offers new insights into the dynamic relationships between fashion, bodies, and material culture. Through a series of historical and contemporary original case studies, the book explores […]
January to May 2017, in collaboration with Musée du Quai Branly, Paris & Maison Lesage, Paris. Because a large number of refugees crossing the Mediterranean are Syrian and because Syria’s cultural heritage is under constant threat, a group of fashion design students have explored little known elements of this country’s exceptional textile heritage. They had access to […]
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- In Conversation with Alexandre Samson: Fashion Curation, Archives & Heritage Lab November 18, 2019
- Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts November 14, 2019
- Graphic Design Play Book November 14, 2019
- Top Five Workout Studios for Students in Paris November 13, 2019
- Sophomore Textile Experimentation November 12, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...