Global Studies Alumni Updates
- Alexandra Renzo ’12 (Arts in Context and Global Studies) has released a feature-length documentary, Meow Wolf: Origin Story, chronicling a group of disenfranchised artists in Santa Fe who become a DIY collective named Meow Wolf. Their immersive, large-scale exhibitions happen to crack open a profitable niche in the arts and entertainment industry.
- Mariama Noguera-Devers ’17 performed in Chorus with renowned dancer Ralph Lemon at the Holland Festival: International Performing Arts in Amsterdam in June 2018.
- Storm Hurwitz ’16 began a new position as an advertising analyst in the Data & Insights group at The New York Times this summer. He was previously Analyst at Digitas, and Health Campaigns Specialist at The LGBT Community Center.
- Raviva Hanser ’11 joined Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice last year as Strategic Communications Project Manager.
- As part of his MA in Journalism at Berkeley, Walker Dawson’13 interned as a video producer for Folha de Sao Paulo, the largest newspaper in Brazil, focusing on immigration issues as well as the lead up to the World Cup.
*Photo Credit Walker Dawson ’13