Rethinking the Social and the Political, by Richard J. Bernstein
- Rorty and (the Politics of) Love, by Martin Shuster
- Violent Female Bodies: Questioning Thanatopolitics, by Adriana Cavarero
- Democratic Bodies, Biopolitically Correct, by Simona Forti
- Living the Biopolitical: Body and Resistance in Foucault and Merleau-Ponty, by Todd May
- Rethinking the Biopolitical Turn: From the Thanatopolitical to the Geneapolitical Paradigm, by Chiara Bottici
Action Aesthetics Ancient Arendt Arendt/Schürmann Symposium Aristotle Derrida Descartes Ethics Gadamer Hegel Heidegger Heller Hermeneutics History History of philosophy Husserl Jonas Kant Kennington Kierkegaard Language Levinas Life Marx Marxism Materialism Mathematics Merleau-Ponty Metaphysics Nietzsche Ontology Phenomenology Plato Politics Pragmatism Race Review Review Essay Schürmann Science Spinoza Subjectivity Time Wittgenstein
The Journal, published semi-annually in association with the Department of Philosophy at The New School for Social Research, provides a forum in which contemporary authors engage with the history of philosophy and its traditions.