The Differance of Translation, by David B. Allison
- Review-Martin Heidegger’s Ponderings XII–XV: Black Notebooks 1939–1941
- Learning to Live with Derrida and Levinas, by Megan Craig
- Philosophy and the Problem of Beauty in Heidegger’s Translation of “Justice,” by Lucas Fain
- Review-Jacques Derrida’s Heidegger: The Question of Being and History, trans. Geoffrey Bennington
- Rethinking Thinking: Heidegger in the 1950s, by Andrew J. Mitchell
Action Aesthetics Ancient Arendt Arendt/Schürmann Symposium Aristotle Derrida Descartes Ethics Gadamer Hegel Heidegger Heller Hermeneutics History History of philosophy Husserl Jonas Kant Kennington Kierkegaard Language Levinas Life Marx Marxism Materialism Mathematics Merleau-Ponty Metaphysics Nietzsche Ontology Phenomenology Plato Politics Pragmatism Race Review Review Essay Schürmann Science Spinoza Subjectivity Time Wittgenstein
The Journal, published semi-annually in association with the Department of Philosophy at The New School for Social Research, provides a forum in which contemporary authors engage with the history of philosophy and its traditions.