When you are a student and live in a city where bakeries are at every street corner, it’s hard to find the motivation to work out. With the delicious smell of croissants and the gorgeous Parisian bistros, the temptation is real right? If you haven’t been motivated to work out, and you don’t know where […]
Pre-Halloween Party All of the ghosts and ghouls came out to celebrate at the Pre-Halloween Party. As the true Halloween falls over Fall Break, Parsons Paris has had a long-standing tradition to spread some spooky spirits before students leave. Students even got a special “treat” when a little pumpkin came to visit!
Oh The Places Parsons Paris Students Will Go For Fall Break! As the leaves are falling and we Parisians start to pull out our scarves, some Parsons Paris students will be escaping to warmer destinations! The campus will close for Fall Break from October 28th – November 3rd and students are taking full advantage of […]
Caroline Marie (class of 2023) sat down for a conversation with Kandace Clifton (MA Fashion Studies class of 2020) who manages the Parsons Paris library. What are you studying at Parsons Paris and how did you come to manage the Parsons Paris library? I am an MA Fashion Studies student, in my second year. I’ve […]
Midterms are in full swing! Everyone’s super busy with studying, drafting, photographing, sewing, painting, making prototypes, printing and more… but we managed to check in with some students to see how they’re dealing with stress or how they take a break from the craziness. It’s important for me to remember that it’s not the end-all […]
Dear students, We invite you to join a Paris safety + Harassment workshop this Thursday, October 10th. If interested, you can find more information below. Have a good rest of the week! – Parsons Paris Student Government. — Have you been a target for street harassment in Paris? This workshop is a safe space to share. Don’t […]
This Friday, Parsons Paris student Molly Apple is launching the first issue of her magazine called MERDE. Molly is a second year graduate student enrolled in the Fashion Studies program. We decided to interview Molly to know more about MERDE and the entire process behind the creation of her work… Want your copy of MERDE Magazine? […]
As we get close to midterms, Student Success has planned Hakuna Matata Week from Monday September 30th through Friday October 4th, to provide some welcome fun and relaxation in the run-up to exams. Students are encouraged to enjoy the FREE SESSIONS to learn how to relax and relieve stress through different exercises and methods. Monday : Relaxing […]
Photo documentation of the Paris Climate Strike by Joseph Anderson (Class of 2023)
On September 20, three days before the UN Climate Summit in NYC, young people and adults will strike all across the world to demand transformative action be taken to address the climate crisis. September 20, 2019 may be one of the biggest days of coordinated action in recent times and it will be an action led and coordinated by youth. In […]
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- In Conversation with Alexandre Samson: Fashion Curation, Archives & Heritage Lab November 18, 2019
- Fashion and Materiality: Cultural Practices in Global Contexts November 14, 2019
- Graphic Design Play Book November 14, 2019
- Top Five Workout Studios for Students in Paris November 13, 2019
- Sophomore Textile Experimentation November 12, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...