On the 18th of September, the MAFS first year class visited ‘Première Vision’, a global textile and fashion trade show for fashion professionals, featuring 1960 exhibitors representing numerous countries. Students were able to engage and learn about the processes surrounding the textile acquisition process for designers and fashion companies whilst also getting a glimpse in to […]
Congratulations to Claire Richard, Parsons Paris faculty member leading Advanced Research Seminar and Art of Storytelling, for winning the Prix Italia in Radio Drama, an international competition organized by RAI in Italy, with contestants from media all over the world. She was recognized for her radio drama entitled Les Chemins de Désir produced by ARTE radio […]
On the 18th of September, Maria Tverdokhelb, founder and designer of the Ono Project came to Parsons Paris to speak with our first year ‘Business of Fashion’ class, taught by Geraldine Blanche. In this class, Maria discussed the need for sustainability within the fashion industry and how sustainability is subjective to the individual or singular business. She […]
Photo documentation of the Paris Climate Strike by Joseph Anderson (Class of 2023)
On September 20, three days before the UN Climate Summit in NYC, young people and adults will strike all across the world to demand transformative action be taken to address the climate crisis. September 20, 2019 may be one of the biggest days of coordinated action in recent times and it will be an action led and coordinated by youth. In […]
On November 8-9, we are happy to announce that the EFHA International Conference 2019, ‘Fashion and the Politics of Heritage’ is taking place at the University of the Arts of London, organized in collaboration with Parsons Paris. Parsons Paris’s Dean of ADHT Department Rhonda Garelick is a keynote speaker. Additionally, more members of the Parsons […]
AMT Faculty member Mathieu Merlet-Briand is currently exhibiting his work as part of a group show in Paris. Spaced In Lost II Group show curated by Yvannoé Kruger Opening : 12 Septembre | 18h – 21h | Entrée Libre Expo : 12.09 – 03.10.2019 Galerie Charraudeau 4 rue Bonaparte 75006 Paris
Second year grad student at the MA in Fashion Studies at Parsons Paris, Or Rosenblum is curating the first Fashion Exhibition of the World Zionist Organization alongside Shaked Arkin. Opening this Thursday in Paris, Israël à la Mode showcases the industrial and cultural fashion system in Israel and will be open in Paris from September […]
AMT Faculty member Mathieu Merlet-Briand is currently exhibiting his work in a solo show in Paris. NudeSpace Opening : 12 Septembre | 18h – 22h | Entrée Libre Expo : 13 – 14 Septembre | Entrée Libre NudeSpace 3 Rue du Pas-de-la-Mule, 75004 Paris
First year students in Jason Glasser’s Drawing and Imaging class went to the Louvre to sketch some of the classical sculptures…
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- Save the Date : AMT at the 2019 Graduation Exhibition May 9, 2019
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- Culture Maps in Creative Team Dynamics October 14, 2019
- Let’s talk library! October 11, 2019
- Midterms Stress Management October 10, 2019
- Join a Paris Safety + Harassment Workshop October 9, 2019
- MERDE Magazine Coming Your Way October 8, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...