Yesterday, SDM seniors participated in an Internship Success Workshop hosted by Chloe. As part of the “Navigating the Field” course taught by Stephanie Daudier, this unique workshop allowed students to get great advice from HR experts, and to work in small groups to deep-dive into what they want out of internship experiences, how to best […]
Laura Zelmanowicz, BBA Strategic Design and Management class of 2020, shares her experience interning during the summer of 2019. Where did you intern? Last summer, I was honored to join Interparfums, a French prestigious perfume manufacturer and distributor, for a 3-month Marketing internship as an Assistant Product Manager for Montblanc Parfums. Created in 1982, by […]
Parsons Paris Career Services has a full menu of support and events in store for the Fall semester! Here are some highlights for the month of September: We have a brand new CAREER SERVICES GUIDE, which details the support and services provided at Parsons Paris, year by year, as well as tips and advice. Students […]
Where is your internship? Who is it for? What is the company known for? My internship (which is ending next week) is at Peclers Paris. Peclers is is a trend forecasting agency that has been around since the 1970s and they work with a variety of different brands in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and home […]
Where is your internship? Who is it for? What is the company known for? My internship is at Tagwalk, which is a fashion tech start up coined the google of fashion. The company is known for creating a transformative platform for the fashion industry by cataloging looks by using more than 2,800 key words, users […]
Where is your internship? Who is it for? What is the company known for? I am the press assistant at Esteban Cortazar here in Paris. Esteban Cortazar is a Colombian fashion designer, and he opened his own house after working as the creative director of Emanuel Ungaro. He was the youngest person to present a […]
Where is your internship? Who is it for? What is the company known for? Alaïa Foundation. Fashion Couture House and now also Foundation. What are your roles within the position? Map, control and catalogue the Alaïa’s magazine collection, creating a visual and textual documentation. How long is your internship? What are you hoping […]
Where is your internship? Bienvenue art fair // Bienvenue is a new independent art fair located at the Cité Internationale des Arts in Paris dedicated to promoting, exploring and enriching the contemporary art scene. Galerie Lily Robert // Lily Robert is a contemporary art gallery based in Paris. Initiated in 2016, the gallery has recently […]
Where is your internship? Who is it for? What is the company known for? I am interning with Byronesque in Paris. Byronesque acts as a marketplace for contemporary vintage fashion from subculture’s most relevant designers. Having the largest network of contemporary vintage buyers and sellers in the world allows Byronesque to play a key role […]
Where is your internship? Who is it for? What is the company known for? During Spring Semester I interned for the Association Azzedine Alaïa in the Marais in Paris. The foundation is housed alongside the Alaïa Couture House in Paris in order to preserve M. Alaïa’s couture collections. M. Alaïa himself was also a prolific […]
- European Fashion Heritage Association Conference November 23, 2018
- Save the Date : AMT at the 2019 Graduation Exhibition May 9, 2019
- Save the Date : “Material Contingencies” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- Culture Maps in Creative Team Dynamics October 14, 2019
- Let’s talk library! October 11, 2019
- Midterms Stress Management October 10, 2019
- Join a Paris Safety + Harassment Workshop October 9, 2019
- MERDE Magazine Coming Your Way October 8, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...